• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finished watching Season 1 of Shooter on Netflix, now almost at end of season 1 of Lucifer (Amazon Video) & started on Power (also Netflix) & on Episode 3.

Aurelius

Back at Christmas time, I got the complete series of "Tales From the Darkside". I'm not too familiar with the series but I am aware that it is related to the Creepshow series created by George Romero. Now as a lifelong fan of Romero... this is gonna be good! Before I start watching it though, I'm currently watching Creepshow for the first time and am absolutely loving it! Can't wait to see the rest of the movies! My hopes aren't too high for Creepshow 3 though, but you just never know....

... Now if you'll excuse me: BINGE TIME!!!

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Ash. The Japanese Dub of MMPR is just so fun to watch. I love that the actors are so over the top with their lines.

As for myself I'm watching the "Extended Version" of PR Super Megaforce's final episode. "The Legendary Battle."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished watching Dr. Strange. I'm probably one of the least savvy people when it comes to Dr. Strange, but from a newbie's perspective, I really enjoyed the movie.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA.

Whilst sitting in the dentist's waiting room.

Booooooored

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For those that don't know, TFS have been doing a "Cell Games" series of YouTube shorts where they pit other Anime characters against Cell in his tournament arc, (basically a parody of things like "Death Battle"). And the one with Kenshiro was just so hilarious. It really makes me want to go back and finish Fist of the North Star.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've gotten into The Irregular at Magic High-school recently.

I'm absolutely hooked so far. The magic-technology system is pretty interesting, and the show itself touches on prejudice and other societal/political pitfalls.

But mostly it's the magic system. ^^

Top Bottom