• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Is Throne of Glass series as bad and cringe as Reddit tells me or should I give it a try
You should never let other people's opinions dictate what you watch or enjoy.

I've had it both ways, people tell me not to watch something because it's garbage and then I end up adoring it. Likewise a film or TV show will be praised to high heaven and so I check it out but only to find out it's the worst thing ever. :(

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
You should never let other people's opinions dictate what you watch or enjoy.

I've had it both ways, people tell me not to watch something because it's garbage and then I end up adoring it. Likewise a film or TV show will be praised to high heaven and so I check it out but only to find out it's the worst thing ever. :(
Definitely not letting them. Just wondering.. I'll find out myself as I did with the Red Queen :)

Sometimes I regret the time I gave for ****ty stuff but well, there are sacrifices to be made XD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I'm really starting to hate hearing the phrase "media literacy" being thrown around these days as a buzzword.

It's become the sparkly new rattle toy that people shake whenever they want to sound more intellectual than they really are.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm rereading "the Weapon X program" and realized Charles Soule has a knack for creating new additions to established universes.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm watching GOT, late for the party, and I guess I now know why they say S8 script sucks big time

S1 "So yea we buried all the Starks here in ze crypt, generations of northern kings and soldiers lay here with their swords!"

S2-S7 "We've having a problem, there's a zombie army and this blue-eyed dude has the ability to instantly bring any rotten corpses in his army so yea we need to prepare"

S8 "The army of the dead and the blue-eyed dudes are coming! Quick, let's gather all the children and weak to somewhere safe... Right! The Stark crypt is obviously the safest place"

I burst out laughing out loud on their suprise when it was NOT safe..

Also, learn war strategy from GOT:

"They attack, they have a MASSIVE army and we're severely outnumbered. So let's stay here, send the 200 unorganized savages riding straight at them with melee weaponry and keep the 10000 men here wasting their time and watching the first ones die"

Taramafor

Man, I'm really starting to hate hearing the phrase "media literacy" being thrown around these days as a buzzword.

It's become the sparkly new rattle toy that people shake whenever they want to sound more intellectual than they really are.
At least it's not the word "Woke".

That word kills brain cells.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
At this point, I have just come to embrace the unhinged mania that the Sonic franchise has become... :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
_35ebe80db5.jpg

I'm excited to read this comic on Wednesday.

rook-exodus-1_92a8647d61.jpg
this artstyle is amazing.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Why oh why didn't i pack my razer kishi for my s23 so i could continue playing diablo 4 on xcloud on this trip to my mother in laws for a visit

While she my wife and our daughter are on their ladies day out

Aaaaargh, i am so bored and i forgot my fishing rod too :cry:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man I hate April Fool's pranks. They're neither funny nor cute and it often leaves me wanting to slap the people who wasted my time. :mad:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So my copy of the video game "World of Horror" arrived today and before I'd even managed to play it, I was jumpscared by something flying out at me when I tried to open up the case.

Turns out to my shock that it was an instruction manual of all things. It feels like I stumbled across a relic of an ancient civilisation since I haven't seen those since maybe the early PS3 days.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm curious about the Bungo Stray dog light novels. I usually read the manga but I'm wondering if I should read them too.

Top Bottom