• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Bam, I beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2. combat wasn't super gratifying and could feel like a chore sometimes, but everything else was pretty cool. The world and characters were interesting and the story was solid so it was still a pretty enjoyable experience overall.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope I can finish this round of edits before the 24th. :unsure: I won't consider the draft done until I do a read-through of it afterwards, but if I can at least get the work itself done before then, I'd be a lot less stressed out, knowing I won't be able to touch it for a week.

Lani

Just happy that I can finally relax. I was stressing about school because like the idiot I am,I left things to the last minute thinking I had time. Then I ended up in the hospital cause I had gallstones causing pancreatitis among other things. Thankfully my counselor extended my deadline and its all been taken care of.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, good. The last of kiddo's presents (at least from us) have finally arrived. I was beginning to worry.

+Welp, I dunno if that was a flea or not, but someone's getting a bath and an apple cider vinegar rinse tonight...just in case. >.>

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Gamers today are dumb. If you're going to call me "toxic," look in the ****ing mirror and man up. If you're going to call me names, learn not to call people "toxic," because YOU'RE the very definition of toxic. You call someone retarded? You're toxic. You call someone faggot? You're toxic. If you don't want someone to insult you by saying you love your boyfriend in the closet, then don't call me faggot in the first place. If you call me stupid... Guess what!? You're toxic!

Yeah, been having these comments on Black Ops 4 today. But that is everywhere. Many people don't realize, that they are toxic. *shakes head*

If you don't want to hear me calling you a camper, or a spawn trapping (some folks call it "spawn camping."), then don't camp or don't use spawns as a weapon. It's really not that hard to understand. If I saw you with reactive camo and you killed me from my spawn, expect to either be called out as a spawn trapping loser, or flat out reported. I do not want to be killed in 5 seconds of my spawn.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why did our neighbours give us such an expensive bottle of Scotch? Why? D: The hub's only blown the driveway a handful of times (it's shaping up to be a pretty mild winter, but I guarantee we'll get clobbered in Jan/Feb). Good gods, a card would have been more than enough. I mean, we definitely appreciate the baked goods (which they've also given us plenty of), but geez. How are we supposed to match that when we get them a gift in the New Year? :blush:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got curious so I let my notices go passed 100 to see if it'd tap out at like 99+ or just add on. Apparently it just keeps going. If you've quoted me or tagged me and I've ignored you recently, sorry, I was checking out something that had me curious. Anyway, I'd go up to 1000 but that'd be much harder to do, unless all of you want to like, quote and tag me on this message till I hit a 1000 to see if that happens.

notices.png

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It is a little early but too bad! Merry Jesus Day everyone! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas @Rebel Dynasty Use that book money to buy plenty of gifts.

Season's Greetings @Shadow Keep the darkness alive.

Throw the gifts at the kids and run @Angel Then you'll be safe.

@lorddemolatron Keeping the Tokusatsu alive and I thank you for it.

@LordOfDarkness Wishing the best for you and your family.

@Steve "By the power of goatee!...I mean Greyskull!"

@Lain It's been a while bro, how u been? Happy Holidays.

@TerrorA Enjoy the snow you Glacier enthusiast you.

And @DreadnoughtDT May the dragons protect you in this new, upcoming years.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020

Merry Christmas to you too. :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Merry Christmas to you and well all on forum also :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son Done and done (though definitely not making that kind of bank, lol). Merry Christmas to you, too! :thumbsup:

And since I'm probably not going to make it on for the next couple of days, MERRY CHRISTMAS, FORUMS! Whether you celebrate Hanukah, Yule, Kwanza, or any of the other myriad holidays, I hope it's filled with good food, good company, and involves as little holiday stress as humanly possible.

Top Bottom