• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My Mom is my rock. God bless that woman! In other news, I going to complete my Dragon Ball Manga collection. At first I wasn't going to because I have the entire show but seeing a incomplete Manga collection bugs me. So when this shipment comes in Dragon Ball (original) will be complete, then Z is next followed by Super.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
At 6 weeks, me and my fiancée lost our baby.

The scan revealed there was no heartbeat. We are both staying strong but obviously after last time and now we are both heartbroken.

You’ll always be in our thoughts. Sorry if I am inactive from this. You guys will understand.

Love you all <3
I am sorry for your miscarriage. Next time you're about to get pregnant, try to calm your girl. I read somewhere that it says that most miscarriages are based around stress levels. So, if your girl is overthinking, overstressing, be there for her by saying "calm down."

Here's the wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscarriage

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am sorry for your miscarriage. Next time you're about to get pregnant, try to calm your girl. I read somewhere that it says that most miscarriages are based around stress levels. So, if your girl is overthinking, overstressing, be there for her by saying "calm down."

Here's the wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscarriage

Thanks.

I think the whole ordeal with the previous pregnancy being ectopic certainly put both of us on edge this time around. Maybe that didn’t help, but unfortunately all we can do now is hope to try again in the future and be successful.

Appreciate the advice.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
JYB does have the perfect "fu@k you bad boy" voice. Hard to believe he was a Power Ranger... (3 different colors in fact!)

Sometimes I think I should settle even if she isn't my type. 30 is around (the far) corner and I don't want to end up like one of parents. (Never remarried) What am I waiting for? Something that may never come? What to do...?

Edit: But my sister made a good point, maybe I should move on to the next chick on the list.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
New avatar, new personality. I seem to change my avatar whenever my current mental state changes. Strange, but interesting. Lately I've felt empowered.

In other news, been re-watching Ben 10 and damn, Argit is a great character for reaction images.
hqdefault.jpg

That face just screams "But why tho?"

Lani

So I've played RE4 so much I had a dream about the iron maidens and every morning there would be one standing outside the window till it heard me get up and do their weird sliver move through the window to get in.It didnt manage to hurt me but I would have to play this game every morning of getting it out of my room.Its the weirdest dream I've had in awhile.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Holy, the bear(s) dragged it a lot further this time. I'm just glad I found it--and not them. O_O Then again, it was a pretty easy trail to follow, what with all the flattened grass....and what with the bin sticking out like a sore thumb among all the greenery. >.> So glad they didn't get it open, either. Probably should get a new one, though. I don't know how much longer that lid can hold out.

+Kaz, baby...I know you're restless, but damn, you need to chill out. Just for like an hour or two. Please? I need to work. :'( I fear for the day when I'm actually writing again...

Top Bottom