• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lani

Welp Bloodstained was delayed till 2019. I just hope it doesnt release around re2 and dmc5. Now I'll have a pity party about how I have no games to play this year because I am picky.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lately I have been playing video games to keep my mind off of reality. That is a major problem because that is not dealing with the issue but rather a form of poor coping. I've been stressed what with everything that is going on and upon thinking about it I am shutting down and acting out. Plus acting on very basic primordial instincts.
On a funny note, well I got nothing... Damn it! I need comedy stat!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Because I have a long memory and unfortunately dreamed about people that made my life a living hell in school, I got to thinking about how I'd react if any of them apologized, since I've known people who have had it happen. This led to me thinking about how those who have received apologies from past bullies received it alongside a supposed "compliment" of being hot.

Which really got me wondering why they're so pleased about it. I mean, are these former bullies really sorry, if the only reason they're apologizing is because they think you're bangable now? If they're apologizing, it should be because they ever treated another human being like **** in the first place--not because they want to get into your pants. I mean, feel smug all you want, but really, it's a hollow victory when the apology itself is disingenuous. By accepting it, you're just reaffirming their belief that it was okay to treat you (or anyone else) like garbage, just because you weren't "hot" at the time, and that the only people deserving of good treatment are conventionally attractive.

+On a completely related note, I really don't like my brain sometimes. Just let me repress the past, please. I'm tired of agonizing over how I could have done things different, if I knew then what I know now.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gods stop me from making new characters.

+ Mum might come home from the hospital tomorrow, but they've told us that three or four times already and I don't know if I believe them anymore. :/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It says a lot when the person I've known the least amount of time buys me a "I'll miss you cake" and the person who I worked with, slept with, and hung out with got me nothing.
"Friendship" can be really over rated at times.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So my phone has stopped charging and due to this I haven't been able to sign in (I use my phone to log in, yes).

Anywho, I found my tablet which I completely forgot about. Now I'll be using that to come on here and post until I get a new phone.

Also DMC 5 comes out few days before my birthday, which makes for a great early birthday present.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Yay! =D -Throws confetti-

CT: I know we order out entirely too much, but...screw it, I'mma do it, anyway. Oh, pizza, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... :inlove:

+JYB started up another band? :jawdrop: Nice! I'll have to check 'em out. ^^

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I see ArcSys still refuses to fix blocking and switching in FIghterZ. Awesome.

Guess I'll just continue holding L1 for ten years before the game listens.
---------------
Nothing physically pains me more than trailers that include an "awkward" thing happening and the music cuts out and then it cuts to a character facepalming. So many trailers for comedic movies/shows do this.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I love intelligent villains. I really, really do. I also love redemption arcs. All the feels.

+I get why people get tripped up over using the wrong spelling for the past-tense of "lead" (after all, read can be pronounced either reed or red, depending on the context, and what with the mineral lead containing the same spelling of the present-tense of to lead...)

But it still drives me crazy when I find it. Especially if I know for a fact I've pointed it out to this particular person time and again. Why you no listen? :grumpy:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why do so many people think I'd become a supervillain/criminal mastermind/-insert name of series antagonist here- if I was left to my own devices and was bored for too long??? D: The jokes yesterday were funny, but I've gotten even more comments about it today. I don't...understand.

+ Being at home is weird.

Top Bottom