• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, it only took two years (well, nearly) but AG's first draft is finally done. More relieved than anything. Whatever changes it will undergo in future drafts will be so much easier, now that all the pieces are there.

Now I just gotta try and get S&F's first draft done sometime this year too, and I'll be battin' a thousand.

No, but seriously. Someone send chocolate. :'(

Aisen66

rebel how bout some caramel or a magic trick im going to make your pencil disapear so you can learn how to erase more of your bad books with an eraser :wink: im thinking right now all of you rich americans dont seem to get along with cubans too well ,well it aint my fault im a poor inmigrant and i want to clean toilets for a job i guess you dont want to be my friend dmc games are my friend until the end :thumbsup:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've never been a fan of horror movies. I don't get joy from impairment or gore. But show me a giant monster movie and I'll scream like a little school girl being chased by a dirty old man.

DarkSlayerVergil

Just bought the Jak and Dexter bundle and while looking at screenshots made me remember how much I'd love for a Jak 4 from ND. The chances of it happening are slim to none with The Last of us not to say I'm not excited for part 2 (though admittedly they of done much better with current e3 reveal).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Checks out to see how Goodreads giveaways work.* *Sees the cost* Well, that's not happening. Yeah, I think I'll just stick with sending out copies myself with whatever swag I have at hand. :unsure: Even if shipping gets pricey, it doesn't get that pricey.

+Speaking of swag, I wonder if she'll be done the pic soon?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For the first time in a while, I had a dream as I slept.

I dreamt last night that I was just graduated from high school and that I was taking over the family convenience store that we lived above. And students I had met throughout my life would come through either on their way to school or on their way home.

It was extremely mundane as far as dreams go, but it was the first one in years that was actually pleasant.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dog-sitting would have been so much more enjoyable had I not wound up sick. :( Still, I don't think he wanted to play fetch much anyway, not with how bloody hot it's been today.

My nose is currently on fire. >.< Nyquil, looks like you and I have a date tonight.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I've brought this up before but I know a girl who likes me and she has a kid. I told her "I won't date a girl with a kid" but despite that she kept pressing the matter. I did begin to like her (because she was the only one around and she kept in contact) so I then cut her off by saying it won't happen. My logic being cut ties before it gets more out of hand. I feel bad but I don't want to get involved in that package, I am to young for that.
I am sure God/Karma/etc will punish me in some way for this but this is the one thing I've always been firm in. Honestly this post is merely reinforcing my decision in a poor attempt to make myself feel better. Man things got real fast.

Top Bottom