• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No but I plan to publish this OC and the story he's in one day, and I don't want the constant "He looks like Nero" comparisons.

If it's a novel, I wouldn't worry about that. If it's a comic...I still wouldn't worry about it, tbh. Most of your readers will probably have never played the games. Or won't make the comparison.

Lani

How about you dont believe whatever comes out of some joe schmoes mouth about ff7 news. The disappointment is on you man.

Aisen66

carlos , ryu only apppears to look white in the beggining of one of your vids he seems to be always wearing grey like the geico aliens after that,he should learn some karate in the matrix and wear white because the other ryu from street fighter doesnt wear no ninja mask so two white ninjas i say none

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
There was only that amount when I posted that, bro.
I know. I posted that, then saw that it went beyond 400, I was "What the ****!?"
carlos , ryu only apppears to look white in the beggining of one of your vids he seems to be always wearing grey like the geico aliens after that,he should learn some karate in the matrix and wear white because the other ryu from street fighter doesnt wear no ninja mask so two white ninjas i say none
Dead or Alive 6 includes Tecmo's characters. Ryu is from Ninja Gaiden. Your post was a jab at "lol no ninjas" in the game, but thing is, there IS one. Games like DOA allows you to select colors. I know this because I played DOA5 before it was released, then when it was released.

Grey color hue is for arcade. That color hue was supposed to color as Jeans kind of blue, but because of hardware, that was the hue they used. However, NES version has completely blue Ninja. In both games, there's a Red ninja, so they're not opposed to having different colors. Ninja Gaiden for Xbox, however had costumes that would allow you to use classic costumes. But his main costume is this badass design...

Ninja_Gaiden_%282004_video_game%29.png

So, whatever negativity you had towards "lol, no white ninjas" in DOA6 = fail.

Aisen66

carlos you didnt know this but i own two handheld electronic games when the games used to be black and white about ninja gaiden and also i have a ps3 game also my favorite ninja is kage though from virtua fighter i didnt mean anything about white ninja people but ninjas dressed in white because our conversation was between 3 people since the beggining , now putting all misunderstandings aside ninjas rule ,ninja assassin the movie rules

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
carlos you didnt know this but i own two handheld electronic games when the games used to be black and white about ninja gaiden and also i have a ps3 game also my favorite ninja is kage though from virtua fighter i didnt mean anything about white ninja people but ninjas dressed in white because our conversation was between 3 people since the beggining , now putting all misunderstandings aside ninjas rule ,ninja assassin the movie rules
Well, you better think ninjas rule. *snaps finger* Because!

There was no misunderstanding, I was also talking about Ninjas dressed in white. There'll be a white one selectable in DOA6. Player choice and all.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I thought my Xbox 360 Gamepad was dying, as I had troubles with the Jump/A button being unresponsive. I'll need to get a new one so I have an instant replacement in case this controller dies.

Edit:

Can't even let us have this, right YouTube DMC fans? at least let Reboot Dante live on in Nero somewhat, please?

Last edited:
Top Bottom