• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Starting in this topic :v

+ Finally done with my combo stuff for a grouped video (Libra project)
+ Can dedicate myself to finally play at The Witcher 3 seriously :v
+ Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 with save transfer possible

- Depressed lately, growing stronger
- Stressed about my assignment for my Master course, if I'm good enough I'll access to my 2nd year

Then, I don't know if I'm going to buy Doom on PS4, or rather take the Nathan Drake Collection so I can buy Uncharted 4 later on. I want to buy Mirror's Edge too, and I might need a new Hard Drive soon, my 1 Tb is starting to get full... CAN'T DECIDE ON ANYTHING @______@

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hate that, as it gets hotter, I have no desire to do anything. It's like I'm some bear and summer is my hibernation season. x_x

Right there with you, Rae. ._.

+I don't get it. When my comp was in constant use, it behaved itself pretty well; now that I'm barely touching it, it's all...groggy. o_O It's the only way I can explain it. Kind of like it's gotten used to doing next to nothing, and needs time to get back into the spirit of actually working...

...which won't be for a while, since outlining currently rules my life. Not that I'm complaining... :cautious: (I really need to get on skype again soon).

++Huzzah for long weekends! Sleeping in tomorrow? Hell yeah! :thumbsup:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's the only way I can explain it. Kind of like it's gotten used to doing next to nothing, and needs time to get back into the spirit of actually working...

Actually that's kind of how it works. I forgot what the exact physical principle is, but it's pretty much the same as when you can't move a muscle properly after you don't use it for a long time.

Also keep in mind that the more you keep the PC off, the more updates and related processes it has to run in the background when you finally turn it on.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Actually that's kind of how it works. I forgot what the exact physical principle is, but it's pretty much the same as when you can't move a muscle properly after you don't use it for a long time.

Also keep in mind that the more you keep the PC off, the more updates and related processes it has to run in the background when you finally turn it on.

It's seldom ever off, actually. ^^; Just sleep mode. But yeah, I wager you're right; even machines experience the same thing us biological types do. :tongue:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Oh wow, this episode was too much. We get a teaspoon of happiness from the Jon and Sansa reunion last week and this is the tragedy that counter balances it.:banghead::banghead: Why you do this show? Seriously that last scene captured what made the tense feeling that made the Hardhome massacre so good while also capturing the tragedy and other sad emotions that I should have been feeling when, say Shireen burned alive, (I'm more bitter about last season than I initially thought) Anyway, great episode among some of the best in the series I'd say. "Hold The Door"

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Take notes, Capcom. This is the DMC4 Dante we should've gotten.

----

An uncaring, yet still tough-as-nails warrior with a world-weary attitude against authority because ultimately, he knows how to deal with his enemies better than anyone else.

Reactions: Jak

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
...And we've officially hit AC season.

+Of all the things to break... :frown: Hope I can fix it.

++I have a feeling that the rest of the outlining will become a lot clearer once I officially start writing book three. The amount of re-dos is getting out of hand. x_x

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I have 2 of them. They don't stand a chance against this heat.
Get three.

Seriously though, you're going to need at least one quality (expensive) fan -- one right on the window sill (to help get outside air into the house) and two more on your person at all times -- get two plastic stools to perch the other two fans on, sit down in front of them, and soon you'll feel a lot better.

You'll probably need a few extension cables and something to help you attach (and detach) your fan on the window, but it's worth the extra expense.

Those high-speed expensive fans really do make a difference -- even if you just had one, you'll probably be a lot better off.

Top Bottom