• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

XDante

Me thinking, i had a dream that i was in 2004 when got the trial version of DMC3 and somehow i found the CD and then realized, no PS2 damn, then i had my computer and that emulator! i gonna try it and then IT WORKED! And always liked the trial version, not becose of the bugs, but the combos that was there and where not implemented in the final version. Throw your sword away and start punching HELL YEAH!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
And always liked the trial version, not becose of the bugs, but the combos that was there and where not implemented in the final version. Throw your sword away and start punching HELL YEAH!

I think it was the right call. Since those moves were practically Beowulf's moveset, it would have been redundant to have Dante use it when he throws the sword too.

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I'm not American so I'm not terribly familiar with the electoral system. How do Bernie and Hillary have the same number of delegates if Hillary won Iowa and Nevada marginally and slightly less marginally, while Bernie crushed in New Hampshire? Does New Hampshire not have very many delegates?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I finish reading the Sword of Destiny and completed the second Witcher game. I've also sided with the squirrels...again. lol That means in the third game I'll be siding with the squirrels. I'm loving the game and books. They are just fantastic. Might do a Witcher fan fiction just for fun. But, not sure what to write about.

Speaking of writing... I need to get some more writing done. Got some inspiration and I don't want it to go to waste.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I've also sided with the squirrels...again.

Me too in my first run. Because of Zoltan, mainly. I would follow that guy to Hell and back, he's awesome. Turned out the Iorveth path was also the more interesting. Not to say that Roche's path doesn't have its moments and twists, I actually suggest you try that one too. You get a little more insight about Letho and the Kingslayers, as well as other characters. Replayability value is off the charts in TW2.

What about Letho? What did you decide to do with him?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, I know there have been weather warnings for sometime today/tomorrow, but...*looks outside, sees an overcast but otherwise clear day*...the buses are cancelled?

Geez, schoolboard. What about the times that snow squalls hit literally an hour before pick-up time? You saw fit to keep the buses running then, when many of us would have preferred not to freeze our asses off at the un-sheltered stop...

But sure. Let's cancel them now because we just might get a snowstorm. :meh: Not that I mind, really...I just find the inconsistency baffling.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Beggar: Please sir, I just need 1,99 euros for a ticket, I gotta travel to Lecce, please...

Yeah right. I know what kind of "travel" you wanna make. Get out of my face.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Beggar: Please sir, I just need 1,99 euros for a ticket, I gotta travel to Lecce, please...

Yeah right. I know what kind of "travel" you wanna make. Get out of my face.

Oh gods, it's universal. There was a lady downtown where I used to live who did the same thing--the dying relative in another city always changed (apparently she didn't recognize me from the first three or four times). Meanwhile, track marks all over her arms and legs...:cautious:

Then there was this guy that, if festivities were going on, would ask a dollar for a beer so that he could join in the celebrations. Suffice it to say, he got that dollar just by virtue of not b.s.-ing me.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Poor Credo.

XhI5CDQ.png

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
@Foxtrot94
I killed Letho. Was thinking about letting him go but he caused too much trouble for me. However it didn't matter since I can't port over the Witcher two save file. I'm playing Witcher 3 on the PS 4. :/

I need to start Live Streaming. Been wanting to do so for some time, however I couldn't do to some personal problems caused by a selfish person who doesn't like to do what they are told. I might get lucky and Live stream this weekend with some Bloodborne or Witcher 3. (I've started the Wither but I'm not that far in. Just a little bit past the tutorial level.) And get the Let's play of FF 13 under way. +_+ So much to do.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94
I killed Letho. Was thinking about letting him go but he caused too much trouble for me. However it didn't matter since I can't port over the Witcher two save file. I'm playing Witcher 3 on the PS 4. :/

Ouch there's a cool quest in TW3 if you choose otherwise. But, at a certain point in TW3, they let you simulate a TW2 save file (if you choose to simulate one at the start, in the menu) but asking you some questions so you can decide a different fate for Letho.

To be honest, that's why I think the Witcher games are better to the played all on PC. You get a more seemless experience as you can import the saves from each game to the next.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't recall how many times I've seen the argument "Hey, if Batman knew Captain America/ Iron Man / Spiderman etc., were coming then he'd be able to beat them". Right, so just by knowing someone is coming and having time to somewhat prepare yourself for a battle means you'll instantly be stronger, faster, and capable enough to win said hypothetical fight? Yeah...I'm not buying it.

Top Bottom