• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
All of the fluffy whiteness! :woot:

...Though the snow squalls kind of put a damper on checking the mail right now...er, literally. ^^;

+In the long run, having it shipped here, then shipping it all the way there will be cheaper than letting Amazon have all the fun; that, and I suspect it'll actually get there, sooner.

Still late, mind you--but sooner than it would've been, otherwise.

++I want cinnamon buns in the worst way right now...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Heh, mum's playing Elder Scrolls Online and she keeps getting people (all with male avatars) running in just as she's about to kill an enemy (usually she'll also have full health) and killing them instead. Funnily enough, the ones with girl avatars all seem willing to let her handle it on her own. Mum's about to scream. -amused-

+ I have eaten nothing but ramen since Christmas...this might be bad.

Lani

Its sad to think we wont see/hear more of FF7 remake till the release of world of final fantasy and kingdom hearts 2.8.I wanna know how many episodes there are.You'd think since they have the scenario for part 1 down they would have some idea right?:rolleyes:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So torn - my sister has offered to buy us a puppy for the kids and a huge part of me wants to say yes but the rest of me can only think of the downsides and how I haven't even finished toilet training my kids yet, let alone a puppy.

But it's so damn cute... a shih tzu Jack Russell crossbreed with the perfect temperament and small enough that the cat will always be bigger.

But then will the cat run away from home? I don't want to lose Skittles... but Josh is desperate for a little dog he can play with... but then who will wind up caring for it? Me... vets bills, walking, feeding, clearing up its crap...

But then the boys will have a little friend - especially Jake, who has no friends - but then I'd rather have a big eff-off dog which would stop other people from picking on him...

Gah! What to do, what to do...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Never encountered one, to be fair. I'm not a fan of Jack Russells but that's mainly because we used to have one and it was satan on 4 legs. This one is meant to be really chill and a non-barker so I don't know...

Would love a dog but there are just so many things to consider. Hell, it took less time for me to decide to have a baby...

Viper

Premium
I have three lipbalms I bought myself over recent years (and kept misplacing in jackets), one I got for birthday (mmm, cherry scent) and now my mom comes today and gives me another one, some special stuff with red lipstick surrounded by clear, colorless stuff, a lipbalm and lipstick combo (she just doesn't get I'm not very fond of lipsticks).
No choice, gonna have to dump the oldest ones into trash. T^T

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
All of that work and worrying, just to realize it wasn't really a continuity error after all. :facepalm: I was so focused on catching it in WoN, I didn't realize that it was presented in the right context for FotS (more or less; it does require some fleshing out, but is otherwise fine).

Well, don't I feel sheepish. ^^; Oh, well. On the bright side, at least I know for sure, and I can continue building it up from there. :thumbsup:

+We seriously need to get some produce in this house. Thank gods tomorrow is grocery day.

Edit:

There are no words for just how happy I am right now. All eight of the books I ordered from Amazon arrived today--plus I got quite the nice book haul over the holidays in general. I don't think I've ever wound up with this many books at one time.
1451338_10153496921318500_3077121671366297591_n.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty: It would appear that from a literary angle, your time is going to be fully "booked".

I just realised the 'starter' icon across avatars is no longer there. Yes, I am slooooooow.

Augh. xD For that, you ought to be pun-ished. (Yes, I'm terrible and I should feel terrible).

I noticed that, too. Is it a glitch, or was it just deemed unnecessary?

Top Bottom