• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
now i'm kind of glad i had MGSV ending spoiled for me
now that i'v heard how incomplete it is
i probably would have been really disappointed to find out after hours of playing
but now that i know in advance it probably won't be so bad

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Why just cut your cake when you can samurai cut it?

16icpli.jpg

With surgical precision of course.

14ec26w.jpg

LOL

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You ever do that thing where you try to walk past someone and you both end up walking the same way so you'll have to move. Then they move, but it's the same way as you again...So you're both looking at each other, maybe a slight bit of laughter at the situation and a smile to break the tension. Except you're both thinking the same thing, "Get out of my ****ing way". You finally walk out of each others way, eventually.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: So I decided to start making deadlines for myself to helo me write more often. It certainly help me practice a lot more. I've also decided to try and write more short stories as well. Easier than painstakingly trying to write a full length novel only to give uo halfway through. ._. I tend to feel bad doing that. .. So short stories it is. +_+ Oh and I need to get back into writing more fan fiction. Heh heh heh. Yeah.

Top Bottom