• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I'm telling myself "stay back, don't talk to a girl who has been dumped, it will lead to evil!...EVIL!" But another part of me is screaming "You could get some, you could get some, you could get some!" (In the same melody as Peter Griffen's "I'm a tumor!" song, mind you) I must fight the pe...Tumor! Clearly I meant tumor! :cautious:

Lani

10yr old kid was on twitch and having problems with his xbone and another member tells him to solve the problem with milk and toothpaste:shifty:The kid then poured milk into his xbox and broke his console.I feel for the kid but come on,by 10 you should know electronics and liquid dont mix.I cant say I'm surprised though as the mom had to look up the toothpaste and milk fix for the xbox to see if it was a thing.:banghead::facepalm:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've been waiting for months but the opportunity to use this just doesn't come up!
image.png

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
10yr old kid was on twitch and having problems with his xbone and another member tells him to solve the problem with milk and toothpaste:shifty:The kid then poured milk into his xbox and broke his console.I feel for the kid but come on,by 10 you should know electronics and liquid dont mix.I cant say I'm surprised though as the mom had to look up the toothpaste and milk fix for the xbox to see if it was a thing.:banghead::facepalm:
Lol what an idiot.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Lani: Milk and toothpaste solution? Who in their right mind is going to buy that? Well, except for this kid.

Everybody knows what to do when you've got a problem with your console. You get really angry and chuck it out of the window. It solves 1% of your problem, which is good enough for me.

Viper

Premium
So I have till 3pm to clean up the apartment, prepare some cartoons and snacks and get over my panic attack cause I'll be babysitting my nieces for three hours alone while their parents are on some kind of rafting down the river. They are not little, so less work, but still... I'm scared of kids. ^^;

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
So I have till 3pm to clean up the apartment, prepare some cartoons and snacks and get over my panic attack cause I'll be babysitting my nieces for three hours alone while their parents are on some kind of rafting down the river. They are not little, so less work, but still... I'm scared of kids. ^^;
They don't bite!Oh wait, they do! Never mind...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
After all that freaky old geezer Freud was right!Penis envy, ha?Now we , ladies, can urinate standing!:D
710G243rXVL._SX425_.jpg

Oh Lord!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I'm finally going to upload the opening cinematic of Final Fantasy 13 for my let's play. Just happy to get it started. lol Also my do a LP of Final Fantasy 14 Heavensward with the three new jobs that are coming out. +_+ going to be so much fun!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Everything went fine at the Hospital yesterday. What a relief!

=D I'm really glad to hear that, LoD. ^^

Thinking:
Yesterday: -sends 2 page long PM to someone-
This morning: -gets a reply- "Wow, that's a lot of info. Thank you!"
-nods slowly- I think I will like working with you, yes I do. :thumbsup:

+ Stilts, why are you rubbing your face on the container of crushed chilis? :bored:

Top Bottom