• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Got an email about a Legacy of Kain comic, "GREAT!" I thought, they haven't forgotten about the LoK fans after all... only to find out its a fan comic using pictures of the characters from the games... I've been left feeling somewhat disappointed... not about the character thing, but the comic... Its great but, i was actually a little hopeful and came off disappointed.

Parents are arguing... I feel so tired an and p***ed off...
Milky Way....mmmm, yum
Well, better go and sort out my stalkers.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Goodnight everyone! :D
good_night_cat.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Need to be cooking dinner (mmm....soup) but instead I'm arguing with my interwebs. Thank you Qwest for continuously turning off the wireless on me. You're such a peach. *internally freaking out*

Vergil's Greed

You can change you're avatar and names as many times as you want I know who you are! You cant block me from your profile for ever! You need to face the truth of what you did to us! I have proov that your the problem and its all your fault that you came in between me and the love of my life! I will find you and then you'll have the hell to pay!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmph. 3am I start walking around town with Joshua to try and get him off to sleep and now of course he's sparked and I'm wide awake. So what am I doing? Working. I'm pathetic...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I'm too knackered to even try get bubs off to sleep. I let him cry himself out until he sounds really really tired and he's crying without opening his eyes (or until he cries himself parylatic, so to speak) and then I'll start dancing with him. Usually a few pats does it. Other times I just swaddle him with the cork (a.k.a. the pacifier)in his mouth, put him in his crib, and wait for him to stop crying and go to sleep by himself. It takes a while though. He's a fighter. I don't know why, it's not like he's going to miss anything at 2 am in the morning, but yeah.

CT: I can't believe you figured out his password. You know that means I'm going to have to go change it now, right? :eek:! YES, because I know what it is too!
+ Why are you stalking me, seriously? That's so creepy.
++I didn't come 'in between' you two. I don't do sandwiches and neither does Adam. :greenface:
+++Go be a drama queen elsewhere Devi. Really. He dumped you because YOU SUCK. Just like I've always said. Thanks for proving to everyone that I'M RIGHT =)
++++I'm married, thank you very much. Koei. :rolleyes:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^I'm too knackered to even try get bubs off to sleep. I let him cry himself out until he sounds really really tired and he's crying without opening his eyes (or until he cries himself parylatic, so to speak) and then I'll start dancing with him. Usually a few pats does it. Other times I just swaddle him with the cork (a.k.a. the pacifier)in his mouth, put him in his crib, and wait for him to stop crying and go to sleep by himself. It takes a while though. He's a fighter. I don't know why, it's not like he's going to miss anything at 2 am in the morning, but yeah.
This child must be the twin of yours - only heavier, bigger and with more hair. He's been really unsettled the last couple of days and I'm so tired I can't think straight half the time. Wish he'd take a dummy too but he won't keep it in his mouth - I can't bear the crying and I know I shouldn't but I just have to make it stop and if that means a 3am jaunt then so be it. Rod for my own back and all that :rolleyes:

EDIT: I miss Pinky750...not been here since '08 :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Roselia: Oh, I'm just trying to figure out my newest muse. It's like...one of those beings writers and artists have to help them feel inspired? *not entirely sure what you meant* I just know there's an unfamiliar muse amoungst mine throwing really good plot bunnies at me.

Thinking:
Mum is mad. *hides* Ooh, found a beanie pattern for while I hide.... *crochets as she hides under the couch*

Top Bottom