• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If you set up a thread about inciting to get yourself banned, I'm sure it'll happen (i think i've read one before, not unless the Admin told the OP to stop being an attention-whore... I can't really remember, but I have read one.)
FYI. I'm not being mean, I'm being helpful.

Wow, that's the first time i've done that.
CT: Come on City!!!!!
I'm off, we're drawing 1-1, to quote Tilly, "Bugga" See ya everyone

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you set up a thread about inciting to get yourself banned, I'm sure it'll happen (i think i've read one before, not unless the Admin told the OP to stop being an attention-whore... I can't really remember, but I have read one.)

Er....lol? o_O
I'm thinking, who in their right minds would want to DO that?
And it's ironic, too. For every one member that is pulling out the stops to try get banned, there are two other members who actually worry about getting banned (for no reason, of course).
Not saying the staff would randomly tick off members (heh...heh heh heh, although I can imagine Angelo Credo doing that, with a cyber paintball gun XDDD)
But some of us, y'know, just love this place so much that it's one of our worst nightmares to discover we've been kicked off the forum. I think LoD once had a nightmare like that, if I remember correctly. I found it lol-worthy at the time (I mean c'mon, it's LoD, he's like the DMC forum saint) but I get where he'd been coming from now./end ramble

+ I wonder if I'm going to have to fight with the property manager as well now? I wouldn't be surprised. First insurance, then a super-blocked drain, then paying a crapload of cash for photos only to walk into a place that charges 70% less right after, then paying $20 for something I can't assemble due to missing parts and realising that I have no receipt for it... I still haven't got an answer from the prop mgr so I'm going to have to chase them up on it again. And they're likely to have NO answer for me, AGAIN. And they're likely to tell me that they'll get back to me about it asap, AGAIN. Or they'll give me bad news.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Im thinking tht since school starts in like 9 days, i wanna make my first impression on ppl by gathering all my friends and singing the bed intruder song at lunch while standing on top of a lunch table :3 we would b heroes if we do tht :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:confused: I don't think I'd want to live in Britain. Too many haunted places.
And knowing my lineage, I'm likely to move into a house that IS haunted.
...at least, if the house I'm in now is haunted (which is highly possible), whatever else is here doesn't know/care that we're here. I haven't had a nightmare since we've moved in, and I sleep quite well, considering how creaky this house is. Unless it's ignoring me and targetting everyone else. I mean, it was pretty freaky when my hubby woke up in the middle of the night, staring at me in the dark, and when I asked him what's up he said 'did you just call me?'
Thinking about that, I'm going to have to keep an eye on him. When these things start calling you by name.... I know he probably doesn't believe in these things, but I do.
Albeit, when I go up the stairs sometimes and I feel like there's someone right behind me, it's probably because there IS someone behind me. A creak, I can deal with. A footstep? HELLLL NO! Especially not when it's on the step RIGHT behind you. When you feel a chill at the back of your head, you know something is there with you.

I still can't get my head around how my gran could have let my grandad stay in that haunted room in his final weeks. Granted, I felt nothing present while I visited him, but while the room had been unoccupied before...let's put it this way, the only room in my gran's house that I feel okay-ish in, is the lounge, and that's only when I'm with a BUNCH of other people. I wouldn't be caught dead alone in that house.

The worst haunted place I ever stayed in: our flat in the city. I have the impression one of our neighbours was into cult-like stuff, or someone who had lived there before us had been into dodgy stuff. The vibes I picked up on regularly were terror and rage. I dunno if it was a sacrifice, a suicide or a murder that took place in that block of flats. But there was definitely something that popped in and out of our flat.
And there was definitely definitely something in the long narrow stairwells that led down to the garage. Gah, I can't even begin to explain how fast I'd fly up and down those stairs. Never mind two at a time, I took them four at a time, and I still couldn't get out of there fast enough. Whatever was there was malevolent.

And this is all going through my head because I'm watching a doco on the 5th Dimension on youtube. /end ramble

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Claire: O_O Scary. To be honest...I'm used to our ghosts by now, so they don't really disturb me. But...I do freak out when I'm sitting in the living room in the middle of the night and I feel one of them standing behind me (seeing as we have a long hallway right behind my chair)...or I see one of the girls walk past a doorway or on my ceiling. :S

Thinking:
This chapter's depressing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Claire: O_O Scary. To be honest...I'm used to our ghosts by now, so they don't really disturb me. But...I do freak out when I'm sitting in the living room in the middle of the night and I feel one of them standing behind me (seeing as we have a long hallway right behind my chair)...or I see one of the girls walk past a doorway or on my ceiling. :S

I hhhhhhhate long hallways. Fur realz, I absolutely loathe them. And stairwells. AND elevators. Anything that feels too confined.
AND.
I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. Not with those visuals in my head. I've only ever seen an actual entity twice before, but I can easily dismiss those times as figments of my imagination now. Did I really see them, or did I not? Do I really want to know? NUUU! D:
They tend to haunt me in my dreams. I got their images in my head, very vivid, but there really truly are no words that can describe just HOW terrifying they look. I only see them in my dreams if/when I can feel them in the house. I think my dad got the short end of the stick on this - he can see these things, while I can only sense them. Still. Pretty damn sure that's why I'm going gray at 25 already. People shouldn't have to deal with these things!

And I'd also like to add a grateful THANK YOU to my aunt, or my gran, whoever it was again, who decided to flippin mess with a ouija board in the first place. :mad: Thanks so much for bringing this burden into our family. So, sooo much.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I lied, I really was crying but I'm not about to tell you that when I'm talking to you. I don't want to make you feel bad that you aren't here, I don't need that burden placed upon you...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hhhhhhhate long hallways. Fur realz, I absolutely loathe them. And stairwells. AND elevators. Anything that feels too confined.
AND.
I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. Not with those visuals in my head. I've only ever seen an actual entity twice before, but I can easily dismiss those times as figments of my imagination now. Did I really see them, or did I not? Do I really want to know? NUUU! D:
They tend to haunt me in my dreams. I got their images in my head, very vivid, but there really truly are no words that can describe just HOW terrifying they look. I only see them in my dreams if/when I can feel them in the house. I think my dad got the short end of the stick on this - he can see these things, while I can only sense them. Still. Pretty damn sure that's why I'm going gray at 25 already. People shouldn't have to deal with these things!

And I'd also like to add a grateful THANK YOU to my aunt, or my gran, whoever it was again, who decided to flippin mess with a ouija board in the first place. :mad: Thanks so much for bringing this burden into our family. So, sooo much.

Same! They're terrible. >_< I'm not scared of confined spaces...but they really make me uncomfortable.
Sorry. >_< *guilty**hopes you'll be able to sleep*
Aww. D: You know...I think, personally, seeing them isn't as bad as sensing them. Cuz you get used to seeing them. Sensing them and worrying about sensing them is just.... >_< But I agree. *scared of ouija boards*

Meg

Wow I totally forgot about this, but now that I remember I realize it still kinda bugs me. Perhaps I should say something? :oops:

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm thinking that I should probably be sleeping atm, but I'm also thinking that I REALLY want a tatoo of my zodiac and wanna finish the concept I'm working on...

got my lines out, now for pen and MUCH erasing... then color. hmmmmmm... watercolor paints, oil pastels, marker, or pencil??? *deep in thought*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wow I totally forgot about this, but now that I remember I realize it still kinda bugs me. Perhaps I should say something? :oops:
Indeed you should, my dear - sometimes people need telling when they've been blatantly out of order ;)

CT: Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm done. I deserve a friggin medal after that one.

Top Bottom