• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm definitely thinking that I really need to start checking my school email more often... I just checked it right now before I head in to work and apparently I have a 10 page report to write that's due tomorrow!!!!! O_O

I screwed myself so bad!!! SOOOOO BAD!!!!

But! There is a bright side! I can include pictures! =D DEFINITELY taking advantage of that. Lol.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I asked for a reusable water bottle, you said you'd get me, and when I ask if you did you say "Walk to the store and do it your-****ing-self." Like, that's not rude at all. Nope. You Goddamn asshat.

+ School Wednesday. I'm between =D and D=. =D Because I'll finally get out of this house and D= because I'll have to leave the house for seven hours a day.

I confused myself. Bleh.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I HATE walking through Dark Aether with only the Varia Suit. >.> I can has Dark Suit, please?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I swear on my life, my cat is bipolar.

+ Looking at you, holding my breath, for once in my life, I'm scared to death, I'm taking a chance, letting you inside

This song. This song. It's their song. dsfbgyufsgyhfvbiloveit

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There is nothing creepier than little kids acting...creepy. Or adult women trying to sound like little girls when they're singing a song about killing people. No offense to anyone out there who is either of those...but please excuse me while I hide under the covers.

Atlas

Passion of hatred
There is nothing creepier than little kids acting...creepy. Or adult women trying to sound like little girls when they're singing a song about killing people. No offense to anyone out there who is either of those...but please excuse me while I hide under the covers.
I'm a 21 year old who looks like a little girl :D And makes creepy faces. Does that count?

Ohhh how kind of you ^_^ you just heard I'm having real financial problems and gave me 3$ to spend, ohhhh how i'm thankful to you....so how should I spend this BUNCH of money? I have 3 options:
1. buy a house
2. buy a car
3. save it.
@#$^%&^

Edit- a friend just suggested me to buy candy...yeah good advise.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'd like to show my appreciation for the 'What's New?' tab on these new forums. I totally over use it and I think it deserves a mention. What did I do without you? :)

Top Bottom