• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Crochetting handwarmers in the middle of summer...something might be wrong with me, here. *using it to fill in the tiny amount of time she's not writing* If I adverage 300 stitches in an hour or two...then...I should have it done...in about a week? :/

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Suu fed up of my neighbours partying, slamming doors or leaving them open and spilling beer on the hall carpet. . . student halls was this bad but I'm paying more to live here. HEL-LO
:( If I didn't get out of the house I lived in I'd be in prison now for killing my crappy neighbours. I hate ignorant bastard neighbours so much. I take it your in a block - can you not complain to anyone? Especially about spilling beer! Im angry for you! :(

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Thinking today might not be so bad if her boss makes milk shakes for everyone again. It's nice when you work with a team leader who SHOWS appreciation for the hard work we do. Sometimes... and especially when you're on my bad side... saying it... just isn't enough.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
:( If I didn't get out of the house I lived in I'd be in prison now for killing my crappy neighbours. I hate ignorant ******* neighbours so much. I take it your in a block - can you not complain to anyone? Especially about spilling beer! Im angry for you! :(

I emailed my landlord about it last night. I'm in a block, it's very small, basically I share the hall with one other 2 bedroom apartment, and there is one below me with their own entrance. This thing used to be a country doctor's surgery so it's not that big. Those guys below haven't said anything and are really quiet. I've asked the ones sharing my hall to stop slamming the door downstairs so hard it shakes the whole building, but they were drunk - they won't even remember tomorrow. Practically every weekend they do it - I thought it was the teenage daughter living with her parents there but her parents must not be there for the weekend 'cause they wouldn't let her invite six drunk guys around every Saturday for the night.... right? :/

I wish I were in a position to buy sometimes, it's true if you live in small apartments like these people treat them like temp accommodation and don't give a **** about the others living there. Me and the tenants below have been there more than 2 years but for some reason nobody keeps the place next to me more than a year.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just trying to think up names for the next Devil May Cry story I want to write. So far I have the following titles. Devil may Cry 6 - The Last Amulet. Devil may Cry 6 - The Lost Artefact. Devil may Cry 6 - The Amulet Of Time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GOTZ THE REAVER DOLL!!!!!
*MAJOR HAPPIES*.
That was 3am this morning though. I had to put a pillow over my head to dull the screaming so I didn't wake my parents :D

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Whoever said that nice guys finish last is a liar! I gave someone from the deli department a ride home a few nights ago and he just gave me everything at half price tonight. WHOOT!

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Can you PLEASE stop trying to talk to me. How many messages do I have to ignore before you take the hint. GOSH!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I still feel like she hates me. So why is she nice in group convos? Is it cuz she doesn't wanna look like a...you-know-what? Or...is it something else? It's weird, cuz I'm not the only one who's noticed it, either. DX *so puzzled*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Mickey just got totally cockblocked. And it's his own damn fault, too. Poor guy. So shy and nervous and way too quick to jump to conclusions. <3
But I thought... ._.
*huggles Mickey* I know. But you thought wrong and cockblocked yourself.
._.

+ *snerk* The name of that color is burly wood. Pffft, hahaha.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've been complaining all morning that - The weather is really awful and it's July!!! Will we get a summer!?..then I realised it was August! :(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, I wanted to get some surfing in! Not only has the weather been crap, but a good day comes without warning, and I'm not ready to use it... when I AM ready, the storm clouds come in.

I should stop being a puss and do it in the rain.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Since he's not going to get online today, I could either clean my room because that towel is making it smell like mold or make hamburgers and play Alice.
I think you should--
Play Alice? That's what I was thinking.
I was going to say clean your room.
Really? Well, I'm still going to play Alice. :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I'm easily distracted by shiny/brightly-coloured things.... *wonders if this is bad* I spazzed when I went to Michael's for supplies today...and last time I fought Nelo Angelo I kinda...stared at his shiny...ness for so long I nearly died. :( On the plus side...at least I have pretty yarn. :D

Top Bottom