• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Holy sh*t! =O

Finally a HUGE EPIC LOL UPDATE!
New map! New game mode ripping off the Onslaught mode and several other modes in many games but now in a MOBA game! =O

I think I need new pants. <.<

When this is the 1st time you see a champion and she/he looks cool it doesn't mean s/he doesn't need help YOU IDIOTS. just how many times I'm supposed to ask for help????

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm thinking that pay day would be so much better if most of the money wasn't already spoken for by loans and bills and etc etc.... *cries* :(

Now I'm thinking "Why did I go to college" *looks at mostly empty wallet* "Oh... that's why"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lol I got a whole paragraph dedicated to me. Ha ha ha! I'm so hated >:} also thinking, cool phone but not for browsing forums. And. WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is going well with Angel and Steve.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really want to start on this new story idea, but not until I finish my current story off. It's getting on my nerves though, because it's niggling in the back of my mind saying "Write me, write me"... "I will write you, just hold on a minute!".

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Now I'm thinking "Who else starts to feel their age when people you work with are always talking about stuff from the 80's and 70's and you have no idea what they're talking about."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It all comes down to if I want to be show off-y or not, doesn't it? Because if I try and fail, no one will let me live it down. But if I try, and win...the bar will be that much higher. That's the problem with challenges. Either way, they mess you over. but I want to challenge myself...I just don't want to deal with the reprecussions.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
thegame.jpg

^ This

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You know how you want to say something, but you know you'll either insult someone or cause an arguement? I thinking that it's not a good thing to say what I want to say.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That's your opinion to think that the Fable franchise is dying... in fact, i think some people are hoping that that franchise is dying. I loved Fable 2, and the whole thing of dying in the Xbox Fable was/is a pain in the butt. Fable 3 may not have the depth of 2, but why spoil it for others huh. I hope they don't change anything in the series, but I would like to see most of the thing from Fable 2 brought back in the next game... INCLUDING REAVER!!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Suu fed up of my neighbours partying, slamming doors or leaving them open and spilling beer on the hall carpet. . . student halls was this bad but I'm paying more to live here. HEL-LO

Top Bottom