• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My pen says 'Is alcohol affecting you?'

At this point in time I wish alcohol was affecting me!

Maybe alcohol is affecting me if my pen is talking to me?

:confused:

Meg

Oh my what do I do? I love sharing stories, but this is one right from the heart. :oops:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Done. I am done with you and your lies and your "woe is me, pity me to make me feel better about myself" attitude. You want to kill yourself, ****ing do it already.

M

Mishka

Goddamnit... I hate school... And i'm soooooo bored.. .-.
Well... at least i'm not alone :3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, thanks for caring! I can see i have some real friends... *yup sarcastic.*

Nothing like a laptop f***ing up... £45 to fix!!!! Just to re-install Vista.
What a crock.
At least it gave me time to complete DMC3 Vergil's story. That Arkham is a real b*tch.

Meg

AH MY GOSH SHIP ALREADY!!! :mad:
*runs around flailing arms and screaming* SHIPPPPP!!!!! I wants it NOWW!! AAAAAHHHHHHH- *explodes*

And that was my entertaining post of the day. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
I am slightly bored.
And filled with schoolwork.
I should probably do them...
But... it is so booooooorrriiiing going source hunting! It yields about one good result in twenty minutes then I've got to process the source and bla bla bla. >.<

Meg

I am slightly bored.
And filled with schoolwork.
I should probably do them...
But... it is so booooooorrriiiing going source hunting! It yields about one good result in twenty minutes then I've got to process the source and bla bla bla. >.<
Do you use databases? Try using EBSCOhost. Its really good for pretty much any type of research. :) Oh yeah, they also give you the complete citation for all the sources to so you don't have to do it yourself.

CT: Hmm....read or write? :oops:

aka958

Don't trust people
Do you use databases? Try using EBSCOhost. Its really good for pretty much any type of research. :) Oh yeah, they also give you the complete citation for all the sources to so you don't have to do it yourself.

CT: Hmm....read or write? :oops:

No I don't. But I might to now...

I don't need to citate it, I must read through the source then I must be able to write all information on it with my own words and I need to confirm it's a valid source.

Meg

No I don't. But I might to now...

I don't need to citate it, I must read through the source then I must be able to write all information on it with my own words and I need to confirm it's a valid source.
What does the research have to be on? I might know of some other good databases you can use. :)

Top Bottom