• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

At the risk of sounding like a jerk I'm going to say something.

To everyone the KNOWS you have a big sig. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE limit your sig to just one pic until the spoiler tags are back. Its really annoying to have to scroll through image after image just to get to the post want to look at!

aka958

Don't trust people
I did that... I thought it let me change the size, but nooooo. That was just a trick made by the evil sig editor.

So I took it away... that was my best sig. :(

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^still though i quite like some of the new feature like the conversations also hi buddy, hows it goin :)

CT:Essex soon, man i hate trains :\

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
On the subject of sigs, I got rid of the stuff in my spoiler tag too, but I cant actually hange my sig - upload a new image? Am I incredibly stupid? Can someone point me in the right place to change it altogether???

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Have a good night everyone ^_^
sleep-well-tinky-winky-teletubbies-16827878.jpeg

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Yey, I'm 20 now...*Blows out candles*

Happy birthday, LoD.:D

CT: Yes! 4th nine weeks is on the way! Also...banquet? They're actually calling it a banquet?
>.>
Why are people upset that they're not allowed in these things? Last thing I want to be doing is standing around awkwardly at some "banquet" >.> >.>

Reactions: Meg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh Happy Birthday LoD are you up to anything exciting to celebrate? Have a great day! ^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Don't think I've got the funds for a forum meet-up in London right now... =/

But on the positive side, Nessie got a DD today. I thought there was a long waiting list for DDs on DA, but this proves there isn't, I only submitted it last week.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ooooh Happy Birthday LoD are you up to anything exciting to celebrate? Have a great day! ^_^

Thanks :D Oh, just having the weekend off work. Spending time with my girlfriend and things like that :)

Osaka

trollololol
I don't want to look at another sausage again....well at least not for a long time anyway. What the hell was in it? :<

Top Bottom