• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Today does not seem to be such a good day.

I will not post in that thread. I will not post in that thread. EVER.

I should probably get back to work. But there's so MUCH of it! D:

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Thinking: The things one has to see in this world :p.

18d739fe_259b_2b90.gif

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
lets have another timberlake/jackson scandal so the oldies revival can continue!

also, go die in a hole slash. you and your stupid hat image got on my nerves before, but now that you've done a sellout performance with the black eyed peas i don't want you alive any more.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't care if it doesn't look like chicken! It tastes like chicken! Everything does! Why? Because I said so!

Yes, yes, m'dear, I heard you the first five times. I'll get your milk bunny, just hang on until mommy can stomach not puking at the sight of milk.

Why is Josh Groban on? o_o

I forgot what I came here to do.
Damn it. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't believe he doesn't check his email. Or his FB. Or read my blog, as he so solemnly swore he does. He's the first person I told and yet he manages to be the last to know. How does he manage it, I wonder? /sarcasm-sarcasm/ :dry:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm loving these half days at work. My sick note runs out soon though :( I don't think I can handle 8 hours a day :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's called a game...A GAME! G.a.m.e. GAME...

*Face-palm* Seriously! o___________O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
voodoodoll_2.gif

(I so want a voodoo doll.)

Geez, I'm so fed up.
Tilly is very 'squiffy' today... ie farting, what.a.stink!

Drinking in a graveyard huh, yeah, real grown up for a 23 year old mother. Your little girl must be so proud of you...
That rant could go on, but, i don't really wanna air my problems (i don't really wanna look for sympathy, I don't deserve it).

Top Bottom