• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I like potatos
I like Mortal Kombat
I like ice cream
I like Mass Effect
I like Charlie the Unicorn
I like Gears of War
I like bread
I like music
I like Christmas
I love Isabel!

I liek bein' randuuum

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AAAAAAAAHHHHH!! *crazy fangirl shriek*
He replied he replied he replied!! OMG OMG OMG! I got chills right down to my toes.

Reuben Langdon sent you a message.

OMG!!! *dies* :wub: :wub: :wub:
I don't suppose he's going to tell me what his favourite colour MnM is. For some reason he avoids that question. :dry:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meg;292886 said:
There are three threads for what we're thinking. We think to much on here. XD

Nah, it's just this thread has turned from "What Are You Thinking?" To "Be a passive aggressive, whiny bitch instead of actually talking to the person you have a problem with." :rolleyes:

CT: I've been drifting in and out of sleep since 11pm, I'm tired, I just want to sleep, in fact, I just want the holidays to roll around so I can actually get a decent amount of sleep.

*Sigh*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...to save the thread from going totally off topic:
Bayonetta's guns are way better than Jeanne's. Jeanne tries too hard to be 'cool', imo. And you guys know she's only got the feathers of the angels she's killed engraved on hers because she's trying to match up to Bayonetta, right? Bayonetta doesn't have any feathers on her guns because she's killed so many there wouldn't be space for it on there anyway. :D

Meg

Angelo Credo;293029 said:
Nah, it's just this thread has turned from "What Are You Thinking?" To "Be a passive aggressive, whiny bitch instead of actually talking to the person you have a problem with." :rolleyes:

True words, Mr. Credo! XD

CT: Wow getting up this morning was a real effort.

Jennicakes

d ι α в σ ℓ ι c α ℓ
Okay, so apparently the forum avatar uploader likes to rape the quality.

WELL FINE, I DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR AN AVATAR ANYWAY. :C

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Which pair of shoes shall i get??

Oh no, i've finally turned into a proper girl... except i don't like diamonds, they have this concept of, "HEY YOU! LOOK AT MEEEE!"
I love baseball boots. :wub:

I wonder what super mario bros on the wii is like... better be good for £40!

Top Bottom