• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Both excited and dreading that link at the same time... Oh boy. On one hand, I want to see what I did right and wrong with my characters. On the other, I really REALLY don't want to know if my characters are the epitome of Sue/Stuism. ._.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Storm Silves;290337 said:
Both excited and dreading that link at the same time... Oh boy. On one hand, I want to see what I did right and wrong with my characters. On the other, I really REALLY don't want to know if my characters are the epitome of Sue/Stuism. ._.

Remember, most Sue/Stu tests showcase the symptoms, not the disease. And often times these tests are extremely biased, varying due to different author's concepts of a Sue/Stu. Hell, Bono from U2 took a test like that and it said HE was a Stu xD

Even if it tells you something's off with your character, don't get too down. Many famous novels are frequented by Sues/Stus. In the end, it comes down to the author's skill in pulling such a character off.

CT: That pie in the fridge looks awfully good. :|

Meg

^ That's why its good to run one character through several different tests.

Annnnd I'm thinking you should eat said pie.

CT: How the hell-? I don't believe it. I need proof damn it!

Mutull

;.; Stop making me feel bad because I can't hang out today. It's not my fault Dad took my license so I can't drive down there. Actually...it is my fault because I got a ticket and I haven't paid it back yet...

Mutull

I killed a few hours by sleeping and thirty minutes by showering. Now, I just need to kill eight more. Dexter time, me thinks.

Mutull

*yawns* Just two hours and fifteen minutes until they're picking me up. I'm slightly tempted to nap until they call me, but I'll probably sleep through my cell ringing like I usually do. Maybe I'll just stare at the wall...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Aww... They're so cute. <3

+ This game is like crack. All I'm doing is killing gaurds, but it's so much fun. I think I'll need to talk to Marcus to figure out what to do. :3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sitting there with my finger over the button, hesitating because what if this character is bad? Then I have to make a new one. What if they try to limit me? Then they shouldn't have even invited me... Grr.... I hate when I have to do stuff like this.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I want that table! But I have to wait till next week for my parents to be able to drive me down that art store. >_<

Top Bottom