• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I don't want to sell my stuff in FFXI but I don't play it anymore...*sigh* Goodbye my fair Taru. The hardships and travels were a lot of fun, we shared a lot of memories together but it is now my time to move on forward...

DMC

Devil May Cry
i have brother that is coming to the forum
i think i confused the ppl i the thread imma new i was getting my brother started

Mutull

It's Saturday? Double date tonight! Too bad it's thirteen hours from now. How I am going to kill that time, I have no clue. If only I could fall back asleep.

Meg

I'm so happy the ACX forums are picking up. There's some pretty cool people on it. I'm glad I joined and stuck with it. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I wonder if I should get Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition) for PS3, or Gran Turismo 5 for PS3. This is a tough choice... >_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;290325 said:
I wonder if I should get Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition) for PS3, or Gran Turismo 5 for PS3. This is a tough choice... >_<

I'd get B:AA. It's more bang for your buck.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Meg;290329 said:
*sniff sniff* ;_;

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1137041p1.html

How dare you declare FFXIII as the biggest gaming disappointment of 2010? Shame on you IGN! SHAME! ;_;

Can't be helped. It is their own opinion. Despite they listed the game as top disappointing game of 2010, they still give the game good score. Pretty silly, if you ask me, but it doesn't matter if we fans like to play the game regardless others like it or not.

Top Bottom