• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Anyone at work can have whatever time off they like, and I don't say a word. I want one day off, and it's the end of the World as we know it. F*cking typical :rolleyes:

Mutull

Why is he dating her again? She's pretty much just a twig with tits...

EDIT: 69th post!

And I'm done being perverted now.

Mutull

Him spoiling me makes me feel so...un-manly. Not that I was all that manly to start with, but still. >.<

I want two dogs. I'm going to name the first "Harry" and the second "Potter". But the chances of me getting a dog in my life are slim to none. God damn Nate and his God damn allergies.

GSA meeting on Tuesday. Still no clue what to talk about. I never thought running a club would be this hard.

You know, just to **** my dad off and to make me even less manlier I'm going to put a bright, thick pink streak on my bangs and be a "scene fag". >.>

I should probably go to sleep. I do have to wake up in two and a half hours to go shopping with my mom for Black Friday. But you know, Lit 4 project due Monday needs to get finished before I can go shopping. God knows if I don't do it now I'll rush on Sunday and get an F on the project. -.-

Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
Dani!
Danny!
God, that never gets old. xD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ahh, the Christmas season is coming. This is good.
Why is this good? Because I get to use my Lucky Star Christmas season theme for Windows 7 again.

fon

Crazy Chick
I was supposed to get a ps3 today...
Stupid black Friday sale. Can't trust my parents either with anything.

Mutull

My head's all itchy. Maybe that's a sign I should shower. I really don't feel like walking to the bathroom, though, and Viv's probably in there as it is.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't believe she bought that... thing!!!
*facepalm*
I can't and will not like it ever.
At least I've started to wrap xmas presents. If i do it now, I won't have
to bother with it later :D

Oh, b*ll*cks...

Top Bottom