• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

How did I know he was going to say that? How did I know he'd fail to see the bigger picture? ;)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Just got home from work and i log on to see, finally a decent thread in the "reboot" section and it already has a Semi-offensive(i mean S***ty)comment LOL i just avoid that section, its soooo not worth tryin to mature everyone unfortunately they need to grow up themselves.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
SpawnShooter;275852 said:
Just got home from work and i log on to see, finally a decent thread in the "reboot" section and it already has a Semi-offensive(i mean S***ty)comment LOL i just avoid that section, its soooo not worth tryin to mature everyone unfortunately they need to grow up themselves.

Ah i know about that comment.

Thinking: Fish :lol:

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Rockin a new sig guys, cheesy i know but everyone should apply this if they dont already, it would make the world a better place^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think I've read more threads b*tching about the b*tching about DmC than I have read about the actual thing itself!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That cat seems to disappear faster than a fart that smells.

You're... going to wallpaper over my professional plastering work i've done on the wall?!

YOU MONSTER!!!

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Lol, I've discovered that my right tit is bigger than my left tit.. Just a little bit, but still! What could that mean? A muscle anomaly? Hernia development? Or worse??? Hopefully, male breast cancer is VERY rare in nature being less than 1 % of all those who suffer from breast cancer, so I guess it's just a birth anomaly, a muscle growth... Damn, and it alway feels funny when i touch my left breast, even though in comparison, my both tits are the SAME... WTF?!!!! How come that in 21 years of my life I've noticed it only last Friday?!!!! How freaking weird!

don't mind me, just thinking out loud =3

Top Bottom