• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;275237 said:
I love it when people debunk something I say, I tell them it was a joke, and they say they knew it was. Well if you knew it was a joke then why'd you have to act like it wasn't? You ain't fooling no one, hun.

My job sucks. Glad I'm getting some time off. ^_^

Consider yourself fooled by yourself.

I thought it was somewhat of a joke, but I wasn't sure because I've got a really hard time seeing stuff like that. Especially when it was inside a poem, so I decided to go for a safe route, or... I thought it was...

Why are you acting so mean towards me? ;_;

CT: I'm just QQ'ing ****. That's the way I am! A whiner that can't handle stuff. That's completely out of hand! I'll learn in a few weeks or so... <.<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm remembering a happier time....

....Back a few months ago when the new MVC pics of Dante were released and everyone was happy happy happy.

This is my way of forgetting about the *ahem* new 'Dante' pics released this week.

Lets be naive and pretend it never happened!

*stares at sig*

Faaaa Laaaa Laaaa!

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;275247 said:
I'm remembering a happier time....

....Back a few months ago when the new MVC pics of Dante were released and everyone was happy happy happy.

This is my way of forgetting about the *ahem* new 'Dante' pics released this week.

Lets be naive and pretend it never happened!

*stares at sig*

Faaaa Laaaa Laaaa!

He does look aweome in the upcoming MVC3. :cool:

Meg

aka958;275244 said:
Consider yourself fooled by yourself.

I thought it was somewhat of a joke, but I wasn't sure because I've got a really hard time seeing stuff like that. Especially when it was inside a poem, so I decided to go for a safe route, or... I thought it was...

Why are you acting so mean towards me? ;_;

:huh: I was talking about work. That's why I said "My job sucks."

Next time though, if you're really not sure just ask if I or whoever was joking or not. Its safer than assuming something you're unsure of.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel like I'm ripping Meg off with the new part in my sig, but I also felt the need to do that... Whoops...

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
yeah we have all had our fair share of slip-ups but we all try to rectify our wrongdoing some people just blow up all over the forums and dont even care if they do they start arguments for arguments sake

aka958

Don't trust people
ARGUMENT! BLARGHARAGHA!!!!

I want to argue with someone about what arguments is and then tell them that we are transitioning from arguing to flaming to the point where I will explode and rain down lava flames or something and just stay heated like a heater. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
DanteDude99;275274 said:
what are you smokin aka
((jk jk))

Most people from class asked me the same when we went for a school trip to an island were we were going to camp. I was acting really strange since I've just known the school and the students for about a week and it helped me open up.

People started asking:
-Are you stoned?
-What are you smoking?
-Are you high?

I answered:
-I'm not stoned, your stoned! Your so stoned that stones are soft in comparison to you!
-Smoking kills, you shouldn't smoke.
-I don't know about you, but you seem alot higher to me.

Meg

Storm Silves;275261 said:
I feel like I'm ripping Meg off with the new part in my sig, but I also felt the need to do that... Whoops...

Well aren't you a little copy cat. ;)

I am SUCH a trend setter. :lol:

Top Bottom