• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Gotta love Castlevania...damn awesome and wow...I was right...it's not that all western developers are bad...it's just that there many famous and bad developers to obscure the great ones.

Go,Beenox and MercuryStream.

Ps : Hope that Castlevania will still release games from the old timeline...at least once in a while.As much as I love the reboot,the old ones were awesome too.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^The only thing putting me off the new castlevania is a huge spider boss.
But, yeah, Cv is EPIC.
I still play it on the sega genesis

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It has a huge spider boss???...PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still play all the Castlevania games I have.[I always play the games I like because I throw nothing I love and always treat so they can last a lifetime + ]

BTW VB,is SuperDante in the RE forums made by Steve and Angel?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
There's an advice thread on how to calm down?
This.is.....never mind.
*puts kiddie lock on door and walks away humming*

Yeah. Of course I'll run out of thread on my bobbin. You know, when I'm three pieces away from being done. Fudge it.

Meg

I'm glad there are some people on here that are being calm and reasonable about all this. ^_^ Way to go you guys! :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;274315 said:
I'm glad there are some people on here that are being calm and reasonable about all this. ^_^ Way to go you guys! :lol:

No problem. It's not hard for me to keep a level head about y'know... A game? Seriously, it's JUST a game, folks. It's not like you're going to die if this is released. Calm the f*ck down. >.>

Meg

Storm Silves;274319 said:
No problem. It's not hard for me to keep a level head about y'know... A game? Seriously, it's JUST a game, folks. It's not like you're going to die if this is released. Calm the f*ck down. >.>

That wasn't directed at only you, you know. :p

Haha, I'm just messing with you. :lol:

CT: Oreos are good.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;274319 said:

So with all this hype about the new game not being what anyone expected, WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE?
Or am I the only one who missed it?:(

Top Bottom