• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Because humans are stupid.
Not to mention lying, two-timing, deceitful...
Stop VB before you insult the species

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I needed that - wow, did I ever need that :)

And that particular message was really lovely and unexpected. Much appreciated :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Holy halibut Batman, I just read something that I can never unread... >_<

CT: Heh heh heh heh, Rain is perfect... Perfectly evil, just the way I want her to be!

Meg

Storm Silves;273051 said:
Holy halibut Batman, I just read something that I can never unread... >_<

*is curious*

CT: *sigh* My avatar really fits me right now. :(

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
...Everytime I turn aroud, I have my brother and sister lieing to me. Yesterday, my brother moved out. All because he was higher then a fu*cking kite. He went to live with our bastard father who does't give a fu*ck about any of us. So, my brother got the "Pass, Collect Dope and GTFO" Card from my father. And now today, I learned that my sister is also doing dope. FFFfu*ck! I keep telling them to come to me when something like this happens, and I'll deal with it. Now thier both higher then kites, and now I look at them in a way I don't want too. I'm sooo hurt and upset... I love my brother and sister more then anything... And it kills me, I no longer have a sister or a brother. I have two pot - soon to be crack - heads for siblings. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
3 MORE DAYS!!!
3 MOR DAIZ!!
clap.gif

threeeeeee morrrrrrrrrrrr dayyyyyyyyyyysssssss!!!! XD XD XD
I'm hopeful. Can ya tell? ^_^

Top Bottom