• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;270127 said:
GAH! I knew it was a bad idea to post that stupid request... No one even bothered cept Dani...

You're welcome! 8D You should sign up for a forum specifically for animating and chiz.

CT: I think Isaac has a crush on me. ._.

Danielle, Derek's dad isn't a pedo.
She meant the freshmen, Dar. My dad's name is spelled "Issac", remember?
...Oh, well, yesterday she said something how Issac is her favorite character, and...never mind.
****ing dumbass.
mlm

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;270148 said:
You're welcome! 8D You should sign up for a forum specifically for animating and chiz.

CT: I think Isaac has a crush on me. ._.

Danielle, Derek's dad isn't a pedo.
She meant the freshmen, Dar. My dad's name is spelled "Issac", remember?
...Oh, well, yesterday she said something how Issac is her favorite character, and...never mind.
****ing dumbass.
mlm

They'd probably not bother. Most animators need to get paid. :/ And I can't pay a single cent...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;270189 said:
They'd probably not bother. Most animators need to get paid. :/ And I can't pay a single cent...

I have 400 dollars that I'd love to use to help hire you an animator, but it's for mine and Jess' Disneyland trip next summer. Sorry. :/

CT: I should do my math and my art homework, but I really don't want to. >.<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
HA! Learn to post things in the right place... whose the n00b now!!! :lol:
*Does a little dance*
Made my friggin day!!!

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Why am I still thinking about her?! Damn, love can be a cruel thing, especially when your beloved girl is with someone else... Hope tis' will pass soon... And why I have large biscuits covered with black sweat in my head?! WTF ?! * lol =)

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Vergil'sB*tch;270276 said:
Resa: Sh*t, good luck.

Yup, life's a b*tch

VB: Thanks VB. VM me sometime tomorrow, I'll have my cell on me, I'll tell you how it's going. XD

And just for the record, life's a bitch because if it were a slut, it'd be easy. :lol:

~*~*~

Gooodie, rain, now, if the heat wave was only gone... :/

Top Bottom