• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

*sigh* I don't think anyone cares about my junk thread. Which is a shame because it has everything but junk. AHEM! *major hint* ;)

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Should I stay on yahoo messenger and allow her to talk to me? I wonder if she'll do what she did last night. -_-; I don't want it to happen, but I also don't want to hurt her feelings...

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;269934 said:
*sigh* I don't think anyone cares about my junk thread. Which is a shame because it has everything but junk. AHEM! *major hint* ;)

Sorry but the PS3 is so slow to navigate and write with. >.<

CT:WHAT!? I gong camping with school tommorrow?! Now I won't get a chance of talking with Marisa tommorrow. :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;269925 said:
^ XDDDDDDDDDD

Ah, it's okay VB, we won't be insulted for long ;)

I'm apparently an "immature n00b" too, so we can be a trio. :3

Hopefully it doesn't last very long.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;269958 said:
You're there too? What's your username DT?

Oh, you're talking about somewhere else? Thought you were talking about here...

Sorry, misunderstanding.

HMTQ - Madge

Henorrhage;269840 said:
I'm sorry I haven't been on FGAMv2. Every time I try to get onto any sort of proboards, my Internet freezes. I feel so bad because we haven't talked in forevar and I lost your cell number! DX

CT: Cool. I don't even have to say it. Mom says she wouldn't care either way, so if I have a date that's a girl, I can just bring her over. Phew. That's a ****ing ton off of my shoulders.
It's okay Dani, I haven't been on DMC.org in like, evar, too. ;_; I've been pretty busy lately, I'm going to Arizona soon. And I'll have to give you my phone number again, then! :lol:

CT: Okay Madge, don't stress. You're teacher just gave you one of the most important projects of the year. It's no big deal. Right? Right.
*whimper*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*squeee!!!!*
Another person who can hate on Tom and Jenny and dote on Julian with me! YAYZ!! XDDDD

Gosh.

Should NOT have mentioned Julian. Now I'm uber fangirling again and have to go read the books again. Can't ever get enough of Julian :wub: I want my own genie! D:<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
nini dot exe;270061 said:
Heeeey, now. That game may have been pretty ****ty, but the music wasn't too bad. :>~

I second that. The music in DMC2 is actually my favorite soundtrack out of them all. :p

nini dot exe

I'm thinking about how incredibly stupid the situation I'm in is and how it's not going to be fully resolved the right way, because of how incredibly stupid, selfish and cruel people are. /sigh.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
UPDATE YOU MOTHERF***ER
I am not walking into town tomorrow just for one antivirius update... i have sniffles.
STUPID COMPUTER!!
:mad: GRRRRRR.. *COUGH*

Top Bottom