• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm thinking of getting motivated to get back into writting and drawing again...Just so hard when you're finished Highschool and I swear that a thousand ++ choices and responsibilities for your life open. I'm sooo confuzzled ;_; (and yes, I did say confuzzled! It's a word in mah mind!)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;269689 said:
God am I tired. ****ing camping. ._.

+ Canadian neighbor pharmacy? XD

Madgie! *GLMOP*

CT: *stares mindlessly at new sig*
+
Lawl. That's not Brian and Justin in the picture! It's Nathan and Stuart from the UK version. It's an honest QAF n00b mistake, I can forgive him.

Meg

>.>
<.<

Hi. Haven't been on in a few days. I'm in college :D Which means I probably won't be on as much. :unsure:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;269720 said:
>.>
<.<

Hi. Haven't been on in a few days. I'm in college :D Which means I probably won't be on as much. :unsure:

Must be cool. :cool:

CT: The f*ck?! I get a card to download stuff from psn and when i try to go to the psn store it is currently down... :dry:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its soooo damn quiet on here!!!!

I get a laptop so i can stay up late on the internet and the forum goes quiet!
There's no-one to talk to on MSN...

I could really eat a pasty

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Vergil'sB*tch;269768 said:
Its soooo damn quiet on here!!!!

I get a laptop so i can stay up late on the internet and the forum goes quiet!
There's no-one to talk to on MSN...

I could really eat a pasty

You could always talk to me. If I'm online, I'm on MSN. :D Although, it's still kinda day here. About 5PM actually.

CT: Hmmm... I wonder...

HMTQ - Madge

Henorrhage;269698 said:
Madgie! *GLMOP*

CT: *stares mindlessly at new sig*
+
Lawl. That's not Brian and Justin in the picture! It's Nathan and Stuart from the UK version. It's an honest QAF n00b mistake, I can forgive him.

DANI! 8D *glomps back*

CT: *curls up into ball* I haet being sick. BAAAWWWW.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;269809 said:
DANI! 8D *glomps back*

CT: *curls up into ball* I haet being sick. BAAAWWWW.
I'm sorry I haven't been on FGAMv2. Every time I try to get onto any sort of proboards, my Internet freezes. I feel so bad because we haven't talked in forevar and I lost your cell number! DX

CT: Cool. I don't even have to say it. Mom says she wouldn't care either way, so if I have a date that's a girl, I can just bring her over. Phew. That's a ****ing ton off of my shoulders.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angel;269656 said:
So let me get this straight. You come over to live in our country yet expect us to fall over ourselves to accommodate your every cultural nuance? That's not how it works, love. If you emigrate, you integrate. And please stop voicing your opinions on everyone who isn't white - you're going to get into trouble.

Lolilolilol!:lol: Some people really should remain living under their rocks. For the greater good, I say!

Stop singing!!!! It's killing my ears!!!
SORRY!!! >_< hehehe XD

CT: Email, email, email...

More beta peeps. Whoot for meh!!! WHOOT!!!! :D
Auw, no response from NC yet.

I'm so glad VB is a 'n00b' with me.

Top Bottom