• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ooh Nice.

I'm in a similar mood myself

You know what, you treat me like a n00b, i'm gonna insult you. Ppl like you get on my nerves. Your only on the forum to build your ego and make yourself believe that you are better than everybody else...
At the end of the day, you are just a winding little s**t, who gets their kicks outta making everyone else look small.

"Ooh, look at me, I'm always right.. and everyone else is wrong"
You're not gonna get through life thinking like that. Your gonna end up having a nasty fall. And i wanna be there to see it happen

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;269643 said:
^ooh Nice.

I'm in a similar mood myself

You know what, you treat me like a n00b, i'm gonna insult you. Ppl like you get on my nerves. Your only on the forum to build your ego and make yourself believe that you are better than everybody else...
At the end of the day, you are just a winding little s**t, who gets their kicks outta making everyone else look small.

"Ooh, look at me, I'm always right.. and everyone else is wrong"
You're not gonna get through life thinking like that. Your gonna end up having a nasty fall. And i wanna be there to see it happen

Same here. I ain't gonna specify names, but holy crap does that person need to get off their hoity toidy high-chair before it bites them in the ass.

Or let it bite them in the ass. That would be more satisfying.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Is it me...? Seriously, I wouldn't doubt it since I have no ****ing clue who you two are talking about.

But then again, it couldn't be me, because I only ever post in this board.

/paranoid ****

+ Jesus Christ, Gale Harold... From now on, I'm calling him Gale "Nomnom" Harold. <3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My family...just...fail.

Look, you married her, you're stuck with her - I get that. But for the sake of all that lives and breathes will you please grow a pair and put her in her place once in a while. She's not our mother, she offends everybody and you sit there trying to be impartial? Good luck with that one. See you when you find your balls again.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
HOLY SH1T,SURPRISE!

Honestly,it was quite odd...in an amusing way.

Dang...too bad they cancelled the PSP version of The Force Unleashed II.At lest they didn't cancel the PS3 version.:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So let me get this straight. You come over to live in our country yet expect us to fall over ourselves to accommodate your every cultural nuance? That's not how it works, love. If you emigrate, you integrate. And please stop voicing your opinions on everyone who isn't white - you're going to get into trouble.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Vergil'sB*tch;269655 said:
Its not you Henorrhage.

Dread, you know she's a female?
Wow, and i thought i was up my own arse

He's not thje only one who knows the identity...and wihtout mind-reading abilities.;)

Top Bottom