• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
meg127;267399 said:
I just noticed Mr. Credo hasn't been all day. o_O Odd. He's usually always here. Wait. For me to have noticed that...then that means I'VE been on all day. O_O

I've spent the majority of this weekend catching up with an old friend who came to visit, we've been drinking horrible amounts of booze... >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
I think that the name Angelo Credo is really standing out. I mean, I can easily see if there was Angelo Credo who posted last time since the name somehow catches my attention...

I'm also thinking that I should head to bed and stop sitting up here... nothing will happen. <.<

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
Ugh, why did I have to go back and look at that? Now the horrible feelings of anxiety and heartache are returning...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought that kid T-shirt. >_< Hehehehehe XDDDD
Can't wait to hear my babe go off on me about it. 'I gave you cash to buy yourself some proper clothes, and you come home with a teenage boy's T-shirt?!' The lulz, I look forward to it.
But it's cool. It says Video Game Master on it. And it's the short-sleeve over long-sleeve type - I LOVE those tops, and they don't have any of those for the girls here. They just have clothes that...look like maternity wear for the female populace. It sucks. I HATE IT!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
It's really sad when you're STRAIGHT characters have more Ho-Yay than my GAY ones. It's also sad to see that they're both teenage boys, but they act like middle aged men whose wives won't give them any. At least my teenage characters act like, you know, TEENAGERS!

+ Speaking of my gay characters, my head feels REALLY empty without Dar and Blondie. And Jul, too, but - wait, MV!Jul is gay. So nvm about her. ...My head's really empty and boring when it's just me and Vic.

D<
I love you! <3
=D

+ I love my new sig quote~ <3

+ No, Miss Bitch, I'm NOT changing my gender over there back to female. I didn't put it as male because I'm trying to **** with people. Transgender, bitch, look it up. |:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Slamming fingers in doors is FUN!!!!!! *insert sarcastic smiley here*
Seriously if I do one more clumsy thing tonight I'm gonna put myself on lockdown.

CT: Gotta finish Therapy for the prompt this week. It's my incentive.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
"I gotta draw more and work more in photoshop if I want to make it as a decent designer! Still, I have the skills and the talent, proven by making some good works! One thing left - PRACTICE!"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chloe_Ryder;266952 said:
I really hate ironing.
Meh - I haven't ironed a damn thing since 1998. I don't intend to start now. Ironing is what my mother does, not me. I'm waaaay too lazy - I'll teach my daughter how to do it instead.

I'm thinking - I'm on holiday, I really ought to turn off the computer :lol:

Top Bottom