• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's ironic how the 'CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION MUAHAHA' events happen when I'm not on the forum for a day or two. Anyway.
*happy dance*
LoD is back - YAY!!! :D :D :D

CT: I was going to wish you happy birthday on this forum too, but I was on mobile and posting via mobile is a royal pain. So here's a happy belated birthday wish just for you! It doesn't matter that this would be third time I'm saying it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
bliss.gif

You know who you are ;)

Meg

I just noticed Mr. Credo hasn't been all day. o_O Odd. He's usually always here. Wait. For me to have noticed that...then that means I'VE been on all day. O_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*headdesk*

Why is the weather always this miserable? D:

Where is Tonks?!?!?

Ugh, I need a new mouse, this thing is soooo faulty.

Yay! $200 for shopping! YAY!!! :D :D Watch out mall, here I come!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;267449 said:
Her dad snapped her internet modem in half, I was told. So, that kinda sucks for me... ;_;

OMG o_O Noes!!! D:

CT: I'm getting that feeling. You know, that feeling that you're not welcome anywhere. That you don't belong anywhere. People know you and say 'hey, you're a nice person', but they don't actually let you into their circle. A feeling like...I've overstayed my welcome. That I'm a nuisance. That everyone goes 'ugh, I wish you'd leave now' whenever I show my face. A feeling that I'm not wanted.

Sweet. Good to know life will never change for me.

Top Bottom