• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wanted Eternal Darkness for ages... but I'm not paying stupid prices for it on eBay.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;267044 said:
It's a bit hard to read sarcasm over the internet, you know. :p

And yet I and several others on these here forums seem to get it perfectly.

Meg

Two more!Two more!Two more!Two more!Two more!Two more!Two more! Two more! Two more! Two more!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh*

*crickets and tumbleweed*

I don't think I'm capable of coherent thought right now, as I got a game over and now have to backtrack over several chapters. Like, half a day's worth of playing, wasted. Thanks a lot, game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
6155th reply. If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. I hope nobody has already said that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;267085 said:
6155th reply. If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. I hope nobody has already said that.

Funnily enough, you're the first person to do something like that! XD

I'm thinking: Damn, I wish I could actually put these DT forms on paper... I can draw everything else perfectly fine, but these, not so much. >_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DreadnoughtDT;267090 said:
Funnily enough, you're the first person to do something like that! XD

I'm thinking: Damn, I wish I could actually put these DT forms on paper... I can draw everything else perfectly fine, but these, not so much. >_<

Okay, now I'm thinking 'Wow, that was impressive of me' *But not in a big-headed way*

And also, I wish I could see those forms ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;267093 said:
Okay, now I'm thinking 'Wow, that was impressive of me' *But not in a big-headed way*

And also, I wish I could see those forms ^_^

I could describe them to ya, if you're so inclined.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
That was THE hottest Mel/Linds sex scene EVER. There is nothing like hot, angry, lesbian sex in the wee hours of the morning to fix a relationship.

Top Bottom