• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Drank water with aloe pieces and peaches... Drank Heineken Beer, Drank Black Beer.... keep on drinking black beer! Next - drink -- T.E.A (tastes ever authentic!). No milk, Me no british...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Trying to explain to someone that the vast majority of us adults are still just like kids inside, with similarly immature reasons for being upset, and doing what we do. 'Maturity' is something of an illusion. We don't ever grow out of wanting attention from somewhere, that's for sure.

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Anyone who posts in that thread is either a masochist or deserves a friggin medal.
THAT won't be happening on DSC, that's for sure...

I really gotta knuckle down and finish that Nite picture... i'm now drawing hentai so it won't be posted here.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Urgh... I find it funny that people can still post in that thread when it's obvious he's never going to get an answer he likes. I'd rather see it locked.

Dantil

lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
This is actually a pointless thread. A copycat of Random in the bloody palace section. I too say - lock the darn thing. My thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lerrion;267025 said:
This is actually a pointless thread. A copycat of Random in the bloody palace section. I too say - lock the darn thing. My thought.

We're not talking about locking THIS thread, dude.

Meg

As it turns out I tested out of several English classes at my university, so I think I know a thing or to about should and can thank you very much.

I'm done trying to bridge the gap between BS and non-BS. No matter what I say, or what anyone says, he's just gonna keep being an arrogant, ignorant P.O.S. I give up trying to find common ground. No sense in looking when there clearly isn't one. Oh well. Not my fault.

Blah, the stupidness has sky rocketed lately. I don't know how much more I can take.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my g-... F U too, game. Why the hell would you put ammo everywhere, then make the screen flash white and make it all disappear? Mean! Damn you, Eternal Darkness...

Meg

^If the screen flashes white its not eternal darkness now is it? I'm thinking this game needs to spend some time in a corner thinking about where it's life is heading.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;267035 said:
^If the screen flashes white its not eternal darkness now is it? I'm thinking this game needs to spend some time in a corner thinking about where it's life is heading.

That's what the game is called, though. "Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem". Great game, if you can find it nowadays. It's for Gamecube.

Top Bottom