• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;266445 said:
For some, there's no attachment, and sex isn't an intimate thing, it's just a disposable thrill. I am not one of those people, but I know a few who are.

But the attachment and intimacy is great. T_T
Just having cold emotionless sex doesn't sound like a thrill, but that's my opinion though.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Speaking personally I agree with Boy George, "I'd rather have a cup of tea" than some meaningless sex.

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;266455 said:
Speaking personally I agree with Boy George, "I'd rather have a cup of tea" than some meaningless sex.

Speaking personally I know nothing of Boy George, but I'll have to agree with that statement. >.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;266462 said:
Say that to the fetish thread. We didn't go to any details, we didn't roleplay anything, or nothing like it. The only word that pointed at it was "sex".
It didn't even dig into the subject, it was more shallow than your rp's. Just saying. :p

Shallow? What's so shallow about them? *is genuinely confused*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No more train journeys and no more 8 mile treks to go to hospital. If you don't know what's wrong with me, I think I can live with that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Anyways... i'd like the attachment... but it ain't gonna happen.

Great, Need a new USB cable for my internet connection.
It's only just a miracle that i'm still here.
I could be away for a week if it goes altogether. Not that I'm bothered.
Liar, you would go crazy
Thanks Vergil... that helped no end.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
<_<
What am I thinking?
Go ahead and say it.
But I don't wanna DX
Yeah you do.
Okay, fine.
Just don't spoiler tag it. Oh for the love of G- seriously? You're going to anyway?
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY PENGUIN >.<!!!!!!!!! BD+KA=awesomesaucetastic ...wahahahahaha! x3 Yeah boiiii, been going for over four months now. XD

M

Mishka

Naah! thats soo not cool man... you... that no okay at all... *look at the comments* oh... is it only me that thinks it

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Lexy;266495 said:
You can have mine. I'm sick of them and would happily cut them off.

What Am I gonna do with girless breasts??? I want a hot babe with nice boobs, that's right! And beer! :D

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
:lol: It seems my username and email adress is so awesome, it has won me prizes in the UK. Since I joined this forum, I've gotten like, 10 emails about that. XDDD

Top Bottom