• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't believe what happens on this forum at times.

I've walked out once mother, don't think i wonb't do it again!
I only want one thing in my life... to be happy. Living here with you... is just something else!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my word, I need to get playing and put something on my xbox live account. It sucks that I couldn't even use my already existing gamer...you all do realize that this will be the THIRD time I'm starting DMC4 from scratch right? AND I've got to start Bayonetta from scratch as well...and it was such a bitch getting through that game...and I still haven't even finished Son of Sparda mode in DMC...fudge it!
I'll still whip ya'll!

Seriously, add me pwease?! I need friends!

...that sounded a lot better in my head >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My head. It hurts.
Maybe if I play some Netta it'll make DMC easier and I might get a respectable rank...
or not...

Guh, whatever.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
We've been together for almost a year now. Wow... That's just...wow... I can't even think of anything to describe it other than "Wow". *dreamy sigh*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I HATE dogs. They drool all over my new pants, **** in the garage, and don't shut the **** up. Get it away from me, please? ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I must have the most cheeky kids in the world! I mean really when you have a one and half year old beating you with a pillow, shouting at you 'no more!' when you pick up your own pillow and then have a remote meet your head the second you lower your defences... cheeky!
And then today:

Me: Get out of my KITCHEN!
Keira: No!
Me: One. TWO. Get out NOW! Three!
Keira: Four!
Me: THERE IS NO FOUR!
Keira: Oh well done, Mummy!

The CHEEKINESS! Bloody hell! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
A liddle Dante and Vergil would fit into my family like a glove. *want twins!*

Top Bottom