• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man, I started thinking about what it would be like to be in love with an Affinity from Bayonetta and then my mind fell straight into the gutter... Damn...

Well, I guess I'm cooled off now, so that's one good thing. ._.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Tax rebate scams... ha, you can smell them a mile away. Like HMRC ever make anything so easy. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Chloe: Well Done/Congratulations.

Well, I'm glad to see that we're all getting along today.
I should walk out of the house in a mood more often.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;265683 said:
Chloe: Well Done/Congratulations.

Well, I'm glad to see that we're all getting along today.
I should walk out of the house in a mood more often.

:D:D:D

CT: my baby boy T_T
-edit-
Me: Jess got into Open Window? The little bastard! Why does he get everything I ever wanted?!?!
Mum: Because he was born in butter.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well stuff you, you humourless dork! I thought it was funny :/ and I am feeling as sick as the idea of yaoi. That's the best bloody comparison I have ever come up with.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why did you say you'd take me to the hospital and then when I call you to give you the details of my appointment you say "ooh, that'll be a train journey and a half for you then"? You promised you'd take time off to help me out, you know fully well how difficult it is for me to get to the hospital which is about 60 miles away and you know it's going to cost me more than I can afford in train fares to try and get there. If you can't do something, apologise and explain. Don't just act like the conversation never happened.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"GGSSSSSHHHSEESSHHEHSH HOOOOLY SH!T!!!!!!"

What I yelled when I saw a Siam barreling down a tight corridor at me at full running speed. ._."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;265810 said:
"GGSSSSSHHHSEESSHHEHSH HOOOOLY SH!T!!!!!!"

What I yelled when I saw a Siam barreling down a tight corridor at me at full running speed. ._."

I'm aure that went well with the family and all xP

Top Bottom