• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Pitch_Blak;264516 said:
Why do I have to go in on Tuesday to get my wisdom teeth out? >.< I simply enjoy having constant pain for days on end. :p

Oooooo that's rough. I had mine out about two years ago. It was bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Best of luck to you.

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
meg127;264520 said:
Oooooo that's rough. I had mine out about two years ago. It was bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Best of luck to you.

Thanks. :) I'm hoping it's not as bad as I'm currently thinking...though, I'm always one to over-worry. xP

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm thinking my xbox better come back RRoD free and before halo reach comes in the mail. if either of those goals are not met there will be RAGE to pay.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Pitch_Blak: Good Luck, my dad had a wisdom tooth removed a couple of days ago, he's like a bear with a sore head.

1 year on the forum... Wow, i don't think i've stuck to anything for a year before.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Could you put the vacuum cleaner down and stop trying to eat it, please? I swear your sister was never this much trouble...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
meg127;264478 said:
Only two more trapezehodrons. (or however you spell it) Only two more....wait. AWWW! CRAP! Nope. That one isn't a tier 3 weapon. Only thought it was for WEEKS. 3 more.

Trapezohedrons.

Also : WOW!Found all my youth again.Darkwing Duck,Quack PAck,Disney Club...man,so many years ago...

aoshi

You shouldn't post at my comments...You don't know wat is like...I don't care if you are offended...WTF.

I can see right through your lies and cover.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
we know your in pain.... STFU!
Geez, what a friggin attention seeker!!

i think my eye is bruised...

I'm still not happy with Nite's hair...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I dont know.

Sometimes i hate my computer, but other times it co-ops.

And i lose the constant desire to throw it from the window.........of the 100 floor)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
O...M...G...!!!!!

Vergie! Your hair is getting on my nerves AGAIN!!
Why? What's it done this time? :lol:*Dante rolls around on the floor laughing*
Idiot! I assume you still have some problems...
Only one...
What's that?
:dry: I CAN'T DRAW IT!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;264693 said:
Waiting... The worst part of doing anything, I swear. >.<

The worst part of doing something in my opinion is when it goes bad and not as you expected. Waiting is kind of... relaxing. x)

Top Bottom