• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just want to say, if you are ever suspicious of anyone you are talking to on the internet. Don't be afraid to Ask them questions (ie age), they may not appear to be who you think they are... I'm not gonna say what happened... but it scared the cr@p outta me, so just be careful.
Night Everybody
VB

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Vergil'sB*tch;254218 said:
I just want to say, if you are ever suspicious of anyone you are talking to on the internet. Don't be afraid to Ask them questions (ie age), they may not appear to be who you think they are... I'm not gonna say what happened... but it scared the cr@p outta me, so just be careful.
Night Everybody
VB

Hope you're okay, you've always got to be careful about people online nowadays. I know from experience. >.>

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Night Everybody
VB

Are you alright? I hope so ._.

I know from experience that stuff like that is uber scary ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Night Everybody
VB

:O I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you that much! I know somebody who used to scare the jeebies outta me too (I mean, that pic of him you sent me was hilarious but f'ing scary VB ;))...

...ROFL XDDDDD...

Um. So in the two minutes it took me to quickly type that note and post it for the prompt, MY CAKE GOT BURNT!
I hate my life this week. Really, I think someone is trying to see just how far they can push me.
I STILL wish I'd been by myself so I could wack that asshat over the head with a tray at McD's. Really. And when I saw him on the road yesterday, I wish I'd been driving so I could have driven right over the piece of...

anyway.
Watching Shutter Island tonight...dun dun dun...yay! :D
And I finally finished Illusion Collides.
I just wish people had grasped Mikael's character better. The dude doesn't like humans. He point blank says he would have killed Jenny if she wasn't friends with his squeeze. He hinted that she should stay away from him once their situation got resolved. The ONE human being he actually interacts with, throughout the entire fic, is one he probably would have killed with his bare hands and really flown into big time if it wasn't for the friggin angel watching him from behind the counter.
I feel I've failed at Mikael.
I'm sorry :(
That's okay, try harder in the sequel. *pat pat*

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Why does one of my friends have to be half-way drunk and tired, alone with a bunch of other drunk fools who, for all I know, might get a hair up their ass and try to rape her!? She's only 14! I don't even know what the hell she's doing at a party like that, this late at night, and without any kind of guardian! Sure, she's up their with her 23 year old brother...NICE FLIPPIN' JOB HE'S DOING! And now she's homesick, and she's apparently been staring at a plane ticket back home...I mean...I want her to come home...but the way she's going about things just isn't safe! She's not thinking straight right now because she's tired and drunk...and she's all the way over in Chicago...and I can't help her...and it ****ES me off. She's one of the few friends that I can't deal without.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Holy cr4p at that guy.How come he never auditioned in a movie for the role of a true troll villain before?Hell,makes Koba and Matsunga Hisahide[both in BASARA and real life] look like amature pick pockts in front of him and his arrogance.

http://insomnia.ac/

Also,I'm very sad that just another part of our life became a chore and troll-prone subject for the world.Oh well.At least hide and seek isn't this guy's target,free from philosophy quotes that make no sense in his post.:p

Also : Where is everybody?I often see this site having traffic,but where is everybody?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Power nap my butt.
I've been waiting an hour for you to wake up.
I'm tired. I'm going to check my mail, and then I'm going to sleep.
And I'm leaving the TV on.
I don't sleep in total darkness. And there's nothing you can do about it because YOU'RE SLEEPING.
:mad:

Top Bottom