• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
its been almost five years since i went to the zoo and this time it was a field trip
zoo=the best place ever
oh and can someone tell me that if a female lion squirted some weird stuff on my friend makes him her property?:p

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Am I cursed? Whenever I reply to a thread, either it goes dead for a fair amount of time or my post is totally neglected!!

Oh Lord...Why me?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This is getting silly. Tomorrow is a new day, a new start and I'm actually going to do something about it before it gets too much.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
After I get out of work..... I'm going to the bank to deposit my paycheck. Then going to the liquor store to buy some booze and make mix drinks..... THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Veebs: yep, that's why I asked. I forgot I was avoiding answering your question about it because I wanted it to be a surprise...now the cat is out of the bag, it seems, lol. It's not Tim Tams that I'm sending though but it's just as good (and healthier!)

CT: Reason why I haven't entered the comp - not on the forum for even 5 minutes and KC is coming up to me and going 'mummy I just want to do things with youuuuuuuuu'. *sigh* Maybe next time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
its been almost five years since i went to the zoo and this time it was a field trip
zoo=the best place ever
oh and can someone tell me that if a female lion squirted some weird stuff on my friend makes him her property?:p

It's been years since I've been to a Zoo... Nice trip... hardly any toilets... was.not.fun...
Yes, she will come and find him in the night, kidnap him and take him back to her cage where she will make him her slave :p
JK, she's just marking her territory.

@Veebs: yep, that's why I asked. I forgot I was avoiding answering your question about it because I wanted it to be a surprise...now the cat is out of the bag, it seems, lol. It's not Tim Tams that I'm sending though but it's just as good (and healthier!)

I've never heard of tim tams... *looks* dems like penguin biscuits... *mmmm biscuits*

CT: Oh look, mum is going to sleep... I just wish dad would leave her alone....
Dad's got a cold... about time too... thinks he can get away with everything

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: I know some amazing people. For srs. Jake might be more than a handful, but he's my handful and I would never be without him. Thanks for tonight, guys - couldn't ask for better friends :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Game... or HMV? Money on card or reward points?
At least they've now got the HD collection on the Game site... :D
Why is the catherine stray sheep edition £5 more expensive?
This is gonna be one heck of a year for gaming... well for me anyway :D

EDIT: GAME UK has a release date on their site for the new DmC game... 3rd april... the same day as the HD collection... balls methinks?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Lawl. That awkward moment in class when its absoltely quiet as everyone looks for vocab words in theyre text book, some stupid bitch screams "WHOA THERES A GLOSSARY IN THIS BOOK :eek:!!! DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT???" then the room gets silent. And the "Noooo realllyyy???" sarcastic remarks begin...even the teacher does it xDD.

And that stupid bitch is me.....lol I love high school xD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Believe it or not, i think i could get back into the Power Rangers...
Also, i didn't know the original yellow ranger died in a car crash.
I will encourage u 2 do so cuz I did n now I'm a "obsessed Green Ranger fan" lol I spent 3 days watching Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger which is MMPR Original Japanese version n God it was great! :D And yup Trini died I shocked when I heard about it.:(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That pita was niiiiiiiiiice if I do say so myself!
Guh I don't want to call around! I hate making calls! It's nearly impossible to get decent quiet in this household.
I'm so tired. Why am I so tired?
Ohhhh I think we'll be watching a movie tonight. Was thinking of packing a light dinner and having a picnic on the beach after work but um...yeaaaa....somehow I'm just not up to the task of keeping the kids from drowning themselves in the sea. And I can't just sit there munching away on my taco while my son is swept away. Although the little devil on my shoulder is saying 'let him splash and panic for a bit, he deserves it for throwing your last two toiletrolls into the pee filled toilet-'
OH SHUT UP, I needed to go to shops anyway!

I have to start on my ironing now. BOOOOOOOOOOO! D:<

Top Bottom