• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome, Storm. ^^ *understands**hates sucky days*

Thinking:
You know how people go to bed with socks on and then wake up with the socks vanished? Well...that keeps happening with my wrist splints...I go to bed with them on, and wake up with them chucked on the nightstand. Weird. @_@ *wonders why* I almost don't wanna go to bed today.... *so tired, though*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another blog entry done. Shame the Sound let the Blaze SMD down (and the fact there was no Streets of Rage 2 when its a Streets of Rage edition console :rolleyes: ).
Wonder if i could force my dad into a game of football where I can beat him 10-0 again ^^ Nah....

CT: That was one huge stick insect.

Meg

My PS3's broken and my iPod may be broken to. And now I got a 78% on my communications test. It never ends. ;_;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm still wondering why so many people are obsessed with the end of the world.
Personally the thought f***ing terrifies me, but some are so obsessed. WHY?! We'd all die... you're really looking forward to your own death... just, just *facepalm*
Apparently it was predicted for the 1990's, still here.
Imagine if Doctor who was right... life goes on.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Personally the thought f***ing terrifies me, but some are so obsessed. WHY?! We'd all die... you're really looking forward to your own death... just, just *facepalm*
yea but, do we really need to be here? i mean are we actually evolving or consuming until we destroy?!?!?!
hopefully my kids will have the answer

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It was also predicted for 2000, and thereafter 2010, and now 2012-2013.
And I second that. It IS terrifying if you REALLY think about what's in store for us. But just the thought of thinking about it terrifies me so...yeah.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Still one of my favorite characters, no matter how much I use him... Not to mention he pulled one hell of an HFT.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I just died LOLing at Elliot's sig....

On a side note, lab work tomorrow. They know I sleep all day, didn't they think to tell me BEFORE I went to bed so that when I woke up I wouldbe able to eat before I had to fast. *fumes**hasn't eaten in approx 15 hours**rants*

Top Bottom