• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking about when a person leaves, how it can be taken differently by people. Some will say "Oh no, I'll really miss that person". And others will say, "And that's how we'll remember you, as a big fart. Bye big fart".

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering why when we say we're in hardship it seems to embarrass people, even make them angry.

I realised it seems to really bother my mother and she seems to blame me and get angry with me when I'm in financial difficulty and I mention it to her. Like, If I couldn't find a job in the past she would blame me and put the phone down on me, not the fact that there were just no jobs where I was living that I could get. Or like now, when I think things are going pretty badly and I'm hungry and there's barely any money to buy food, she gets ****ed and tells me I shouldn't talk about it. What's her problem, I wasn't asking for her help, she just asked me "how's it going?"

If you don't want to know, don't ask. In fact, don't ring me up again. It's infuriating to think she's just gone off on yet another regular holiday to France (she has like three or four a year) and will come back with thousands of pounds of booze and fags (a complete waste of money), and speak to me like that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
will i be up for the 4th night? will i actually be sick tonight?

Gah, freeview tv, the biggest technical screw up in history... or at least one of them.
I hope they don't 'westernize' Soul Calibur.

You don't like the new kettle? TS... No one is using that old leaky thing, i'm not picking corpses up from the kitchen floor due to their own stupidity via electricution.

EDIT~ I'm starting to think that Deviant Art encourages Trolling.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DANIEL'S STAYING FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Yay! :D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom