• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^^ My neighbours are the most ignorant, arrogant, brain dead peices of sh!t I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
Hopefully we'll move house next year and I'll tell them how utterly vile, crap, disgusting they are! :D
Hurrah! Here's to a new year, a nice new house and bloody revenge on the ignorance we've had to put up with for years!

*raises a glass!*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hell, sounds like where we used to live.

That's more stuff uploaded to DA.
Gonna have to go for a bit, mother's irate, she doesn't like her daughter being treated like crap...
I never knew she cared.

Meg

Ebony;294575 said:
^^ My neighbours are the most ignorant, arrogant, brain dead peices of sh!t I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
Hopefully we'll move house next year and I'll tell them how utterly vile, crap, disgusting they are! :D
Hurrah! Here's to a new year, a nice new house and bloody revenge on the ignorance we've had to put up with for years!

*raises a glass!*

Do we live in the same neighborhood? o_O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-U-MAD.jpg

Pretty much this, actually.

Meg

Back already? That was fast. Or did you just come by to see what was said about you? :rolleyes:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Stressed as I have been lately - to my eyeballs - I'm looking forward to tomorrow. And many thanks to VB.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Two casulties with my fish...they didn't settle into the water well enough and I even left them in the bag for awhile! Ah well, sh!t happens. ^_^

Top Bottom