• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

My goodness so much depression! Have some warm fuzzies:
25397warm_fuzzies.png

There you all go. All better. :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This isn't the right place.

If you see me online and PM me and I don't respond, please note that I'm not actually on the forum. I don't sign out - if I don't sign out, I'm logged as online still - incase I forget my password whenever I do come back.

Then again, I question.
Who cares? I mean, REALLY?
I'm just digits in cyberspace, after all.
No biggie.

And since I don't want to make another scene, and am hoping that this post gets overlooked among the hundreds of others, I'll just say my temporary farewells for now.
VB, Ebz, LoD - I love you guys, will always remember you, you guys really made the forum worthwhile for me.
Zany, Trish, Shadow - I need no words, you guys already know better than I could ever possibly express how much you mean to me.
Everyone else - it's been a pleasure, it really has.
Keep in touch, yes?
Yes!

/end last post

Meg

Storm Silves;289212 said:
I don't know what happened. She just up and left. :\

I even gave her warm fuzzies and hugs! ;_;

I hope she's ok. I can send her a PM on fanfiction.net

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what's fun? Having you're best friend and her father get into a fight while you're over there, which means you have to walk home, in the dark, and you end up getting lost, sitting on the sidewalk and bawling until the boy you have a crush on passes by you and asks what's wrong. Yeah, that's really fun.

DMC

Devil May Cry
im tired of nero and dante just dance
(scroll all the way down in my sig to see what im talking about)

aka958

Don't trust people

Oh hell no...

Why?

I'm so feed up with trouble it actually is making me unconsciously do worse in school.

Get your act straight dammit! >.<

Top Bottom