• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Nicodemus Zamoran;281513 said:
Holy ****... Now my rep is 648... Last time I remember, it was 10. Did you do that?

Must've been me. :p

It gives you a pretty high rep per rep. :p

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Yeah. I calculated it to be about 1% of the giver of the rep. Now just wondering if it's exactly 1% and someone else gave me some, or it's slightly(and I do mean slightly) more than 1%

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Get out of the way of my friggin signal!
You're messing up my internet you twonk!

Holy hell, i'm drooling over a pic of Dante!!!!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;281516 said:
Holy hell, i'm drooling over a pic of Dante!!!!

*Ahem!*
*Eb runs off with Vergil*
>_<

It's after 1am and I've gotta get up for work stupidly early, I can't sleep cuz I'm still annoyed about that fight with the neighbours. Hmmm my newly acquired Vergil may come in handy helping me shut them up! Hmmmmmm

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ebony;281566 said:
*Ahem!*
*Eb runs off with Vergil*
>_<

Wait.

VB...likes Dante?
And Ebony just ran off with Vergil?

<_<

I'm going to start hoarding my belongings in the basement in preparation for the incoming apocalypse. :lol:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Tonks;281568 said:
Wait.

VB...likes Dante?
And Ebony just ran off with Vergil?

<_<

:lol:

Well they are twins, I'll just put Vergil in a red coat and call him Dante 2, he'll be fine with that :D

Also I don't have a basement! What will I do if the world ends?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ebony;281570 said:
Well they are twins, I'll just put Vergil in a red coat and call him Dante 2, he'll be fine with that :D

Also I don't have a basement! What will I do if the world ends?

Good luck convincing him to put on the red coat :lol:

In regards to your basement question: If you do not have a basement of your own, the invasion of a neighbor/friend/some random old dude that you really don't like's basement will work just fine :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
We don't really have basements over here in England, dunno why, I'd like a basement. Anyway Dante 2 says not to worry if the world ends he'll take me to hell with him......id better pack my summer clothes I imagine it will be hot!

Top Bottom