• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;261078 said:
Chloe: i didn't want to spoil the surprise for you, but there aren't 15 missions in DMC3... there are 20.
Those fangirls were probably too busy sorting out their wigs to notice.

Sorry to break the news

EEEEP! More eye candy!
I don't mind :p

Erm...I need a model. I draw better from real life than pictures. Any guys wanna be my model? I need a base for my Vergil drawing. So far I've only got an image for Nero.

AND WHY NERO????????????

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I am so motherfudging hungry. Stupid stupid diet... stupid stupid 1200 calorie limit...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O :O :O :( Chuck how could you do that??????
You bad, bad, BAD man! *is heartbroken* Some people and their damn greed!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Now, how am I going to start this story off while giving the readers a good impression of his character? And I'm so going to be murdered for making this a 1st person POV jumper, but it'd be so much easier than having ten different stories on FP that have the same plot, but it's just a different character's POV. ._.; And I need to find a good way to place the timeline, since it takes place over the course of thirteen years, starting in 2004-2017. ... This is going to take so long to do, but I want to see how my writing improves over the years and this is a really good exercise. Damn me and my laziness. *rubs hands together* Let's just get this started, Dani. You can do it!

@Cheez: When will people learn that ED's just a NSFW satire site crowded with a bunch of ex-/b/tards? Ugh.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
too dulled by the haunts of those long lost, I can't fight it, can't evade it, can't get over it, and it's pulling me down, down, down to the bottom of despair and loneliness. You don't get me, neither do I, so why try, and I'm going down, down, down to the pit of pain and misery. You saw me through the worlds and voices I sought in refuge, but the walls have crumbled around me and torn me back into reality and cast me down, down, down to where I belong. Surrounded by faces of those I'd turned my back on, no you wouldn't understand, you wouldn't understand, I wouldn't let you go, I couldn't let you go, not without losing a little of myself. Yet here I am, the ache of you leaving cracks in me, the memory of you and what I haven't done scorching me with guilt, burning me, burning my soul black, tormenting me with your anger in the worlds of slumber because...because you don't understand. You don't. No one does. And I'm left here at the end, and I'm all alone. I can't fall any lower because I'm at the lowest there is, and I can't get out because I'm too weak. I'm broken, I'm broken, and you can't save me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;261152 said:
My characters emotions seemed to be hotwired to mine. Normal, y/n? ._.;

Normal for me. I had a brief stint of depression when one of my characters, Dylan, got depressed in DoW's RP.

In case you're wondering what the cause was, his father had been killed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261177 said:
Do I even try?
It's not like anyone will miss me.
I wish I had someone who understand me. Stuff it.

I would miss you if you were to leave or worse, die. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe he's right. It wouldn't be the first time.

I wish I could post that sketch on here. *clings to model* Don't gooooooo!!!!! T_T

Top Bottom