• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Remember an italian guy dwells on these forums... And considers messing up carbonara a criminal offense, yes indeed.

Don't lie, the thought of carbonara on toast crossed your mind.
I won't lie, the thought has indeed crossed my mind and will now not leave.

Also won't lie - I cannot carbonara properly. No matter how many guides I follow, I still wind up with scrambled egg and pasta.

D

Deleted member 41833

I'm thinking about how do I not suck/become decent in DMC 3, I need to learn how to jump cancel, figure out how to make a gunslinger/nevan combos for a video. Or hell, take the extreme route and use the style switcher mod which I have installed as another copy of dmc 3 and figure out how to use doppelganger ig.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm thinking about how do I not suck/become decent in DMC 3, I need to learn how to jump cancel, figure out how to make a gunslinger/nevan combos for a video. Or hell, take the extreme route and use the style switcher mod which I have installed as another copy of dmc 3 and figure out how to use doppelganger ig.

This video is a good start.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I broke a speed record (personal best) today and my uphill endurance record as well, but on the other hand, I threw up on the track so I don't know if I should consider this one as an achievement.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
GET BEHIND ME SATAN!

tenor.gif

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sonic's comic history and the behind the scenes drama/decisions is fascinating to read about it.

I'd say my favorite Sonic characters are Shadow, Silver and Chip.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to calm down, and needing to use my inhaler because of a stubborn person in a RE thread. *sigh*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty
You and me both sister. I tend to be a flawed hero/anti-hero kind of guy. I was a bigger fan of Angel than Buffy and Lex over Clark from Smallville. Granted I think liking edgelord characters is just a part of being a teenager.

Something I apparently never outgrew. :LOL: Seriously, one of these days I'm going to compile a list of every edgelord character that's ever made an impact on me. I liked Angel a lot too (the spin-off. I found I didn't care about him too much while he was in Buffy, oddly enough).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I always kinda thought humans in Sonic were kinda weird. I would've just made them animals - like Eggman is a walrus or something.
@Rebel Dynasty he's more limited in Buffy versus in his own show. Granted Angel season 3 is when Angel clicks into place for me.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
We were supposed to meet with some friends tomorrow and have a long-time-no-see -party (no worries, there's gonna be only 3 people, just cooking at my place, going to the sauna and watching movies), but it seems I'm getting sick. x_x
Or at least I'm lying on my bed unable to get up without feeling dizzy and nauseous. Heard my face has lost all color as well.

And now I'm thinking why am I already feeling guilty if I need to cancel this. I'm telling myself that getting sick just before the party definitely sounds like an excuse. They know I've been waiting to meet them and that I miss them so there's really no chance they'd think I made this up.

It doesn't really help much to get extrasystoles on top of this. They're certainly stress-related, I've been having them a bit more lately anyway, but they're making me feel worse with the nausea.

Top Bottom