• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Despite the timeless child reveal, I really enjoyed the episode. I'm pretty excited about the "revolution of the Daleks" special and series 13. I liked the idea of the timeless child but I'm mixed on who it should be.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Unfortunately.

That's how some people back in 2014 believed that Capcom "only has $152 million left in the bank".
Nobody ever checks the Capcom IR page for confirmation.
I know people don't check the Capcom IR page for confirmation. Thing is news outlets picked it up, and it seems like nobody knew?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why am I the kind of nauseous that comes with not eating, even though I have eaten? Seriously, stomach--get with the program.

(Then again, maybe I'm just dehydrated, despite frequently drinking water? It is kind of warm in here...)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Originally Jesse was to be killed in Breaking Bad season 1 but was spared because the creator's liked Aaron Paul's performance.

So I'm curious what the show would have been like if they stuck with it.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Feeling pretty good right now. Now that that's out of the way, maybe I can bang out a few hundred more words or so to add to what I managed earlier. Hopefully I can do justice to the character dynamic; it's a bit hard to do when you're also focusing on a fast-paced scene. ^^;

+This was a good day to have pizza. <3

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, people are going crazy over the whole crow whatever virus thing and are buying up all the supplies at the local supermarket...as a result I ended up being the unlucky shmuck who had bowel problems at work and rushed to the toilet only to find afterwards we ran out of toilet paper, and by that I don't mean in my stall but rather in all of them.

The crisis was eventually averted but still, bad times man. This virus be making people go crazy.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
So, people are going crazy over the whole crow whatever virus thing and are buying up all the supplies at the local supermarket...as a result I ended up being the unlucky shmuck who had bowel problems at work and rushed to the toilet only to find afterwards we ran out of toilet paper, and by that I don't mean in my stall but rather in all of them.

The crisis was eventually averted but still, bad times man. This virus be making people go crazy.
Check the ranting thread for what I said. [Start here]

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'all ever want to restart a game but you've heard hints that a sequel might be coming out soonish so it'd be better to save that for right before the sequel's out, so you're just in this odd game equilibrium of wanting to playing but feeling like you shouldn't?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
It doesn't take long, bro. It's important reading. TL;DR: Wash your hands, keep yourself aware of surroundings (your environments, people who you work with/know, etc.), and just like you said ...chill. I'm trying to help you understand what the hysteria is about. Nobody wants to die from coronavirus. You may call them crazy, but its for a reason.

Top Bottom